Playing the name game
- Bloomberg. // Business News New Jersey;3/6/96, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p46
Reports on Prudential Insurance Co.'s plan to move about 225 jobs in a consolidation unit of its property and casualty unit in Holmdel, New Jersey.
- Why Prudential Insurance is selling of its $5.7 billion property portfolio. Aichele, Richard O. // Business News New Jersey;11/27/96, Vol. 9 Issue 24, p18
Discusses the decision of Prudential Insurance Co. to liquidate its $5.7 billion-worth of real estate portfolio. Features of and reasons for the investment program; Comments from Prudential Insurance general account managing director Dave Twardock; Business history.
- Corporate Circle ordered to pay Prudential $2M. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/17/95, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p3
Reports on the money judgment awarded to Prudential Insurance Co. of America by the Eight District Ohio Court of Appeals. Reversal of lower court ruling limiting the amount Prudential could recover from Corporate Circle Limited during foreclosure proceedings against land mortgaged to the former...
- Prudential sells malls. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;11/8/93, Vol. 9 Issue 45, p30
Reports on the sale by Prudential Insurance Co. of America of its interests in 19 shopping centers in six states. Value of sale; Pressure on banks to reduce real estate exposure. n Revson and six prominent businessmen.
- Prudential launches commercial mortgage conduit. // Mortgage Banking;Sep97, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p8
Highlights Prudential Insurance Co. of America's launching of a commercial mortgage conduit to expand its real estate lending products and activities.
- Prudential's new strategy has money management as core segment. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Mar1996, Vol. 96 Issue 11, p80
Reports on Prudential Insurance Co. of America's reinvention of its money management business. Rationale for the change in strategy; Comments from E. Michael Caulfield, chief executive officer of the money management group; Components of the money management group; Future prospects of the money...
- Agent misconduct examined in task force report on insurer. Smith, Laurie J. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Aug96, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p12
Reports on a task force's issuance of a report on agent misconduct at Prudential Insurance Co. of America in Newark, New Jersey. Recommendation of the imposition of $35 million in fines; Findings on the on the improper life insurance sales activity.
- Prudential Insurance Co. of America. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Sep96, Vol. 97 Issue 5, p134
Reports on developments related to Prudential Insurance Co. as of September 1996. Disciplinary action for sales misconduct.
- Prudential balks at request to hand over auditor's report. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Jan1997, Vol. 97 Issue 9, p20
Focuses on Prudential Insurance Co. of America's rejection of calls by Florida regulators to release reports by internal auditor John Cressman turned whistleblower. Denial of charges by Florida officials that the company had ignored a subpoena and destroyed file drawers of evidence connected...
- Prudential recruits via satellite TV. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Jan1998, Vol. 98 Issue 9, p72
Highlights Prudential Insurance Co. of America's first national recruitment forum using its interactive satellite television network. Presentation hosted by the company's general managers; Number of prospective insurance agents who have participated in the forum.