- Pipeline & Gas Journal's annual large directional drilling rig census. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct96, Vol. 223 Issue 10, p53
Presents a directory of directional drilling contractors. Company name; Business address; Maximum diameter; Maximum pullback; Maximum range; Operations.
- 2013 Large Directional Drilling Rig Census. Read, Traci // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct2013, Vol. 240 Issue 10, p93
A directory for large horizontal directional drilling contractors in the U.S. is presented.
- LARGE Directional Drilling Rig Census. Read, Traci // Underground Construction;Nov2008, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p38
The article presents a list of horizontal directional drilling (HDD) contractors, including A. J. Lucas Operations Pty. Ltd., A&L Underground Inc., and Arby Construction Inc.
- 2007 Large Directional Drilling Rig Census. Read, Traci // Underground Construction;Nov2007, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p28
A directory for businesses offering horizontal directional drilling (HDD) services is presented.
- Directional Drilling. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p66
A directory for directional drilling service providers in Lancaster, New York is presented
- DCCA Symposium Focuses On Future Of HDD. // Underground Construction;Jun2003, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p38
Highlights the Directional Crossing Contractors Association's 12th Annual Spring Symposium held in Las Vegas, Nevada on April 2-5, 2003. Theme of the symposium; Discussion of topics about horizontal directional drilling; Participants.
- The devil's directional bore. Griffin, Jeff // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Dec96, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p19
Reports on stories and experiences shared by contractors involved in horizontal directional drilling installation at the Puente Grande River, Mexico. Reception interference and strange readings; Warnings from local residents; Implementation of impractical and impossible construction methods. ...
- 2010: Large Directional Drilling Rig Census. Read, Traci // Underground Construction;Nov2010, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p46
The article lists the horizontal directional drilling (HDD) contractors in the U.S. from the 2010 census of the periodical "Underground Construction" which include the AJ Lucas Group, Badger Drilling LLC and BERCO Construction.
- Directional drilling contractors should review contracts. Skonberg, Eric // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun95, Vol. 222 Issue 6, p39
Discusses the importance of reviewing contracts on pipeline construction by directional drilling contractors. Problem on the accuracy of the information provided during the bid phase; Need for considering environmental liability; Use of dispute resolution for unavoidable disputes that will...