1997 Pipeline Construction outlook
- International news. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p13
Reports on international developments related to the underground construction industry as of January 1995. Includes Techint International Construction Corp.'s installation of a pipeline in Argentina; Awarding of a contract to Clough Engineering Group in Australia; Pipeline construction project...
- 1995 pipeline construction outlook. Carpenter, Robert; Randal, Trey // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p58
Presents an outlook for pipeline construction and the underground construction industry in the United States for 1995. Mileage of pipeline construction in the United States; Estimated costs; Gas transmission construction.
- Underground Construction's International Pipeline Construction Outlook. Tubb, Rita // Underground Construction;Sep2002, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p18
Discusses international pipeline construction projects. Construction of oil and gas pipelines; Contractors for several construction projects; Investments in the pipeline underground construction industry.
- Newsline. // Underground Construction;Aug2002, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p7
Presents news briefs about the underground construction industry as of August 2002. Contract for the Mackenzie pipeline gas project; Planning for the Distribution Contractors Association's 8th Annual Safety Congress; Certification of manufacturers of corrugated high density polyethylene pipe. ...
- Pipeline Growth Potential Viewed With Cautious Optimism. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Nov99, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p34
Looks at the growth of the pipeline building business in the United States. Indications of the positive outlook for the industry; Warning issued by pipeline owners and contractors; Factors that will determine the status of the industry.
- NASTT To Hold Two Special Courses At UCT. // Underground Construction;Dec2007, Vol. 62 Issue 12, p44
The article reports that the North American Society for Trenchless Technology (NASTT) will hold sewer laterals and cured in place (CIPP) good practices courses at the 2008 conference and exhibition of underground construction technology in Atlanta, Georgia. The laterals course will cover topics...
- 2011-12 Calendar of Events. // Underground Construction;Dec2011, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p84
A calendar of events related to the underground construction industry for 2011-2012 including the General Meeting Luncheon by the Underground Construction Technology Association (UCTA) in Houston, Texas on December 7, 2011, International Pumper and Cleaner Environmental Exposition in...
- INTERNATIONAL: Pipeline Construction Report. Tubb, Rita // Underground Construction;Nov2010, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p26
The article focuses on the mid-year international pipeline construction report which shows higher planned pipeline miles than actual pipeline construction mileage. The report says that the international sector accounts for 81,752 pipeline miles under construction and planned. However, it...
- Unprecedented Opportunities For Pipeline Construction Continue To Grow. Tubb, Rita // Underground Construction;Jan2008, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p16
The article cites the survey which reveals that there are 46,072 miles of oil and gas pipelines for construction or planned in North America. It shows that 21,464 miles of the total figures account for natural gas pipelines in the U.S. that are both under construction and planned. The survey...