Pipe Line Contractors Association 49th Annual Convention
- PLCA membership directory. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p23
Lists information concerning the members of the Pipe Line Contractors Association (PLCA) for 1995. Regular members; Associate members; Contact information.
- PLCA, union reach agreement. // Underground Construction;Sep97, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the agreement between the Pipe Line Contractors Association (PLCA) and the negotiating committee for the members of PLCA employers' union.
- PLCA, UA begin negotiations. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Apr96, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p11
Reports that the Labor Committee for the Pipe Line Contractors Association and the Negotiating Committees for the United Association has began negotiations for a new national pipe lien agreement on March 25, 1996.
- Contractors Association kept pace with advent of pipeline industry. Share, Jeff // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan98, Vol. 225 Issue 1, p23
Features the Pipe Line Contractors Association (PLCA) as it celebrates its 50th anniversary in 1998. Historical background; Challenges confronted by PLCA since its foundation; Gas pipeline projects spearheaded by PLCA; Past presidents and administrators; Contribution to the pipeline industry.
- Pipe Line Contractors Association 50th anniversary. // Underground Construction;Jan1998, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p20
Highlights the Pipe Line Contractors Association's 50th anniversary. Business climate during the association's founding; Contributions of the pipeline industry for allied forces during World War II; Industry's conditions at the approach of 1998.
- Dick Gump: Strangers to comrades. Share, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jan1998, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p23
Profiles Pipe Line Contractors Association (PLCA) retired managing director and general counsel Dick Gump. Educational attainment; Role in the organization of the PLCA; Views on the challenges encountering individual construction company to enter into the pipeline industry; Factors for Gump's...
- PLCA honorary members. // Underground Construction;Jan1998, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p44
Lists several members of the Pipe Line Contractors Association. Includes Earl Allen; Aubrey K. Barlow; B.E. Barnes; Jean E. Beard.
- PLCA awards six scholarships. // Underground Construction;Apr2002, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the recipients of scholarships from the Pipe Line Contractors Association during the 54th Annual Convention in Bonita Springs, Florida. Renewals of the second annual scholarships; Students approved for renewal of the first annual scholarships.
- PLCA, three unions license employee evaluations. // Underground Construction;Nov2002, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p5
Reports on the approval of the system of employee evaluations by the Pipe Line Contractors Association and by other international unions. List of the international unions; Features of the system; Validation of the system by the Texas Engineering Extension Service.