Fox wins; sewer sinks to new depths
- $10 million sewer pipeline for Guayama. Johnston, Robert D. // Caribbean Business;3/14/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p15
Presents information on the expected construction of a sewer-pipe system for Guayama in Puerto Rico. Cost of system; Implications for area.
- Government eases restrictions on west London 'supersewer' site. Geoghegan, John // Planning (14672073);5/4/2012, Issue 1933, p5
The article informs that the Department of Communities and Local Government (DCLG) has modified an order preventing development on a West London site sanctioned for a sewer tunnel shaft project in Great Britain.
- Watertight storm sewers provide long-term $avings. // Underground Construction;Sep98, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p46
Discusses the benefits from watertight storm sewers construction. Use of flexible connectors; Problems from groundwater infiltration into sanitary sewers; Decline of leaks from flexible connectors; Damage caused by movement in connections.
- Sewerage project will test Ashghal. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/8/2013, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p7
The article looks at the planned major expansion of the Doha, Qatar, sewage system, the Inner Doha Resewerage Implementation Strategy (Idris), and describes planners' proposal for how to limit disruptions to transportation in the city during the project's construction.
- Sewer Model Helps City Conserve Scarce Funds. // WaterWorld;Nov2001, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the contribution of an inexpensive sewer model in conserving scarce improvement funds in Live Oak, California. Problems in excessive inflow and infiltration; Evaluation on deficiencies; Recommendations for the improvement of collection system.
- Hillside Terrace to flush septic woes. HILSENBECK, KIM // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);4/24/2013, Vol. 111 Issue 4, p1D
The article reports that the Clean Water State Revolving Fund Loan Program of the Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) has approved the $400,000 fund for the construction of Buda wastewater and sewer system.
- OHIO. // TBM: Tunnel Business Magazine;Oct2011, p38
The article provides information on the Olentangy Scioto Interceptor Sewer construction project in Columbus, Ohio.
- Eller submits low bid for sewer project here. // Journal of Business (10756124);6/15/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 13, pA9
The article reports that Eller Corp. has submitted a low bid for sewer project in Spokane County, Washington.
- Top 100 Projects 2012 56: Southeast Collector Trunk Sewer. // ReNew Canada;2012 Supplement, p51
The article offers information on the Southeast Collector Trunk Sewer construction project owned by the Regional District of York in Ontario in 2012.