Fox wins; sewer sinks to new depths
- $10 million sewer pipeline for Guayama. Johnston, Robert D. // Caribbean Business;3/14/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p15
Presents information on the expected construction of a sewer-pipe system for Guayama in Puerto Rico. Cost of system; Implications for area.
- Government eases restrictions on west London 'supersewer' site. Geoghegan, John // Planning (14672073);5/4/2012, Issue 1933, p5
The article informs that the Department of Communities and Local Government (DCLG) has modified an order preventing development on a West London site sanctioned for a sewer tunnel shaft project in Great Britain.
- Watertight storm sewers provide long-term $avings. // Underground Construction;Sep98, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p46
Discusses the benefits from watertight storm sewers construction. Use of flexible connectors; Problems from groundwater infiltration into sanitary sewers; Decline of leaks from flexible connectors; Damage caused by movement in connections.
- Sewer Model Helps City Conserve Scarce Funds. // WaterWorld;Nov2001, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the contribution of an inexpensive sewer model in conserving scarce improvement funds in Live Oak, California. Problems in excessive inflow and infiltration; Evaluation on deficiencies; Recommendations for the improvement of collection system.
- Sewerage project will test Ashghal. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/8/2013, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p7
The article looks at the planned major expansion of the Doha, Qatar, sewage system, the Inner Doha Resewerage Implementation Strategy (Idris), and describes planners' proposal for how to limit disruptions to transportation in the city during the project's construction.
- Hillside Terrace to flush septic woes. HILSENBECK, KIM // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);4/24/2013, Vol. 111 Issue 4, p1D
The article reports that the Clean Water State Revolving Fund Loan Program of the Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) has approved the $400,000 fund for the construction of Buda wastewater and sewer system.
- OHIO. // TBM: Tunnel Business Magazine;Oct2011, p38
The article provides information on the Olentangy Scioto Interceptor Sewer construction project in Columbus, Ohio.
- Eller submits low bid for sewer project here. // Journal of Business (10756124);6/15/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 13, pA9
The article reports that Eller Corp. has submitted a low bid for sewer project in Spokane County, Washington.
- Bahrain. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/27/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 34, p18
Reports on the extension of the bid closing date for the third package on the Tubli sewerage plant in Bahrain from August 17 to September 7, 1999. Prequalification of 15 contractors to bid for the contract by the Works & Agriculture Ministry.