Contractor drives 54-inch sewer tunnels with explosives
- HDD Solves Pipeline Installation Dilemma For Pemex. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan2006, Vol. 233 Issue 1, p38
The article presents information related to the installation of pipelines in Mexico. A horizontal directional drilling project for Pemex, that provided two 8-inch diameter steel pipelines between Pemex's existing Campo III and Campo V storage facilities in the city of Poza Rico in the state of...
- The Sheriff Took Our Rig. Cutter, Howard "Porky" // National Driller;Aug2014, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p44
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of getting his drilling rig released from a sheriff who hauled it after accident at author's jobsite in Georgia and adds that accident happened during his visit to South Atlantic Well Drillers Jubilee (SAWDJ), South Carolina.
- Bore Sizing and Finishing. // Metalworking Digest;May2001, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p1
Features the KGM 5000 Krossgrinding system for bore sizing and finishing applications manufactured by Sunnen Products Co. in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Carbide Boring Tools. // American Machinist;Apr2008, Vol. 152 Issue 4, p9
The article evaluates the 0.125-in. diameter, solid carbide qualified length (QL) boring tool from Criterion Machine Works.
- Punch driver can knock 6-inch hole in conduit. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Jun2011, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p31
The article offers brief information on the LS50L battery-powered knockout punch driver from Greenlee.
- One-man earth drill. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;1/18/2012, p14
The article offers information on the HYD-NTV11H UN-Towable drill from Little Beaver.
- Electric Auger Boring Machine Introduced. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Sep2013, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p28
The article offers a preview of the Thunderbolt 2 electric auger boring machine from the company Boretec Equipment and Sharewell HDD LLC to be featured at the 2013 International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE) to be held in Louisville, Kentucky from October 1-3, 2013.
- HORIZONTAL BORING MILL ACCOMMODATES LARGE WORKPIECES. // Modern Machine Shop;Dec2013, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p144
The article evaluates the BMC-110R2 horizontal boring mill from machine tool manufacturer FEMCO.
- McLaughlin Group. // Underground Construction;May2012, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p22
The article offers brief information on the McLaughlin ON Target auger boring system steering head from McLaughlin Group Inc.