Amoco wins operator bid
- Phasing in DCS migration. Aparicio, Victor; Balanza, Carlos; Zambrana, Eduardo // InTech;Oct2007, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p24
The article focuses on the strategy used to update the distributed control system (DCS) at the Carrasco gas plant of Empresa Petrolera CHACO in Bolivia. Empresa Petrolera decided that updating the DCS would be a great way to enhance system and process efficiency, eliminate obsolescence and...
- Odebrecht acquires CPC stake. Salles, Flavio // Chemical Week;10/11/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 13, p12
Reports on Brazil's state petrochemical holding company Petroquisa's sale of its stake in Companhia Petroquimica de Camacari (CPC) at a privatization auction to Empresa Petroquimica do Brazil (EPB) a subsidiary of Odebrecht. Deal as the second of the state to sell its CPC interest; Value of the...
- Amoco Corp. Dwyer, Ann; Andreoli, Tom // Crain's Chicago Business;2/3/97, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p34
Focuses on Amoco Corporation. Increased oil and natural gas reserves held by the company; Impact of Amoco's decision to shift to overseas energy sources, on its employees.
- Cleaning up housekeeping. // National Petroleum News;Feb94, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p9
Reports on Amoco Corp.'s electronic procurement and payable system designed to reduce processing costs of company invoices. Use of Electronic Data Interchange; Program to enable two companies to exchange invoices and purchase orders electronically.
- Amoco mulling PP plant in Midwest. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;03/30/98, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p34
Reports that Chicago, Illinois-based Amoco Corporation is giving consideration to building a polypropylene (PP) plant in northwest Indiana or northeast Illinois. Comments from Enrique Sosa, executive vice president; Pounds of material midwestern PP customers consume annually; When project...
- Amoco plans more cutbacks. // Chemical Week;3/23/94, Vol. 154 Issue 11, p5
Reports on Amoco Corp.'s plans to restructure in a bid to improve its stock performance. Probable effect of the restructuring plan; Details of the plan.
- Amoco to open Split Second. // Franchise Times;Jan1997, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p4
Reports that Amoco Corp. has launched a new convenience store called Split Second, A Fresh Idea and plans to offer franchises in 1997.
- Amoco's Ultimate solution. Halliday, Jean // Advertising Age;7/1/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 27, p6
Reports on Amoco Petroleum Products' television and radio advertising campaign for its Ultimate clear gasoline.
- Amoco doubling up in Belgium. // Textile World;Jun95, Vol. 145 Issue 6, p128
Reports that Amoco is planning to double its polypropylene capacity at Geel, Belgium.