Nova seeks expansion
- NEB responds to complaint from Northwest territories. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug99, Vol. 226 Issue 8, p14
Reports that Canada's National Energy Board has agreed to a request for additional negotiating time in regards to a complaint from the Government of the Northwest Territories in respect to gas facilities, tolls, and tariffs of TransCanada PipeLines Ltd. and facilities of NOVA Gas Transmission Ltd.
- TransCanada, Nova in business deal. // Chemical Market Reporter;04/27/98, Vol. 253 Issue 17, p21
Highlights an agreement between TransCanada Pipeline Ltd., Nova Gas Transmission, Nova Corp., the Association of Petroleum Producers and the Small Explorers and Producers Association of Canada to improve the competitive position of business interests in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. ...
- Canada Develops Pricing for Gas Transport. // Chemical Market Reporter;04/05/99, Vol. 255 Issue 14, p53
Presents information on a memorandum of understanding signed by TransCanada Pipelines Ltd. and the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers. Details on the memorandum of agreement.
- One-stop access to transportation services. // Underground Construction;Feb97, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p5
Presents information about the one-stop access to combined transportation services offered by NOVA Gas Transmission (NGT) and TransCanada Pipelines Limited. Benefits of the method; View of Eric Shelton of NGT on the method.
- NOVA gas deliveries up, expansion plans under way. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug94, Vol. 221 Issue 8, p2
Reports on the increase in gas deliveries by the NOVA Gas Transmission Ltd. during the first six months of 1994. Company as a subsidiary of NOVA Corp.
- NOVA line pipe orders total $C121 million. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug94, Vol. 221 Issue 8, p10
Reports on NOVA Gas Transmission Ltd.'s order for 400 miles of line pipe. Order worth $C121 million as company's largest in its 40-year history; Use of pipe for company's capital expenditure program; Canadian steel mills awarded contracts; NOVA's order for three Coberra 2448 turbo-compressor...
- NOVA Gas and Westcoast Energy project continues at Gordondale interconnect. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec94, Vol. 221 Issue 12, p12
Reports on NOVA Gas Transmission Ltd. and Westcoast Energy Inc.'s expansion of its interconnect at Gordondale, Alberta. Expected returns from the completion of the facilities; Volume of gas transported from Gordondale to British Columbia.
- Banister puts finishing touches on Nova project. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Apr95, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p44
Reports on the final stage of constructing a gas pipeline in North Alberta by Banister Majestic for Nova Gas Transmission Ltd. Area of the project's spreads A and B; Techniques adopted to drive into deep frozen surfaces; Superintendents for the project.
- Nova seeks additions to pipeline systems. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan97, Vol. 224 Issue 1, p14
Reports on Nova Gas Transmission Ltd.'s pursuit for the regulatory approval from Alberta Energy and Utilities Board to accelerate additions to its pipeline system.