The Williams Companies support wetlands restoration
- National Association of Steel Pipe Distributors Inc. // Metal Center News;Feb98 Special Issue, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p95
Presents information on the National Association of Steel Pipe Distributors (NASPD) which was founded in 1975, while giving a listing of the association's members. Identity of the association's committee members; Names of the association's members.
- Steelmaker upgrading equipment to deal with orders for Spar units. // Offshore;Apr99, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p148
Discusses the intensive modernization program of Rautaruukki Steel company in Raahe. List of steel products manufactured by Rautaruukki; Information on the thermomechanically controlled process (TMCP) steels of Rautaruukki; Effort made by Rautaruukki in the delivery of TMCP plates.
- APPOINTMENTS. Olsztynski, Jim // Supply House Times;Nov2002, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p20
Reports on the selection of executives in the pipe-valves-fitting industry in the U.S. as of November 2002. Recruitment of Ted Corvaia to sales director at Crane Valves North America; Designation of Troy Allison for the position of vice president at IPSCO Tubulars Inc.; Appointment of managers...
- Line Pipe tables. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep99, Vol. 226 Issue 9, p57
Lists the sizes, walls, grades and manufacturing processes of most steel line piping systems. Profile of manufacturers in the steel pipe industry; Maximum lengths; Outside diameter ranges.
- Pipe Valves & Fittings News. // Supply House Times;Apr2011, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p8
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. steel pipe industry which involves the preliminary duties imposed by the country on steel pipes from China, the construction of a new small diameter rolling mill by Vallourec SA, and the establishment of a new threaded pipe facility by TMK IPSCO in...
- Steel pipe production in decline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Mar99, Vol. 226 Issue 3, p12
Predicts that the steel and steel pipe industry of Russia will suffer its highest decline in production in 1999.
- Proposed refinery dies aborning. Emond, Mark // National Petroleum News;Mar95, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p18
Reports on Williams Cos.' cancellation of its plan to construct a gasoline refinery near Phoenix, Ariz. Cost estimate of the planned refinery; Comments of Keith Bailey, Williams' chairman, president and chief executive officer, concerning the capitalization required in refinery construction;...
- WilTel rides again. Patron, Edward B. // Financial World;6/17/96, Vol. 165 Issue 9, p37
Asserts that telecommunications can still add significant value for shareholders of Williams Cos., the largest gas distributor in the United States. Sale of WilTel's long-distance fiber-optic telecommunications network to LDDS, now WorldCom; Installation of fiber-optic line to monitor pipeline...
- Williams opens high-tech trading floor. // LP/Gas;Apr98, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p20
Reports on Williams Companies Inc.'s introduction of a single-level energy trading floor after three years of planning. Products offered by the company's energy marketing and trading unit; Features of the trading floor.; Sources and suppliers of real time data and commodity and energy futures.