Longhorn Partners Pipeline LP plans pipeline
- Longhorn Partners work to complete 745-mile products pipeline. Tubb, Maretta // Underground Construction;Nov98, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p52
Focuses on a project of Longhorn Partners Pipeline (LPP) which on completion, will provide a direct link from the United States Gulf Coast to El Paso, Texas. Shipment of petroleum products to markets in Texas, New Mexico and Arizona; Inspection of the pipeline system for flaws; Legal problem of...
- Pipeline project links Gulf Coast, West Texas. // National Petroleum News;Oct95, Vol. 87 Issue 11, p99
Reports on the construction of a pipeline by Longhorn Partners Pipeline to connect the Gulf Coast and El Paso, Texas. Providing shippers with the most cost-effective transportation possible between Houston and other Southwest markets; Length and size of pipeline; Exxon Pipeline Co. as supplier;...
- Projects. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May2008, Vol. 235 Issue 5, p10
The article offers news briefs related to the energy industry in the U.S. Energy Transfer Partners LP's board of directors has approved construction of the Texas Independence Pipeline. MarkWest Pioneer LLC held an open season through April 21, 2008 to solicit shipper commitments for its proposed...
- Longhorn Pipeline to link Gulf Coast and El Paso. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Sep95, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p5
Reports that Longhorn Partners Pipeline (LPP) will construct a direct link between the Gulf Coast and El Paso, Texas. Provision of transportation to shippers between Houston and new markets in the Southwest and beyond; Background on partnership forming LPP; Plans for the 550 miles of pipeline...
- One state, two different Texases. Johnson, Kyle // Christian Science Monitor;9/15/98, Vol. 90 Issue 204, p3
Discusses the battle in Texas between the cities of Austin and El Paso over the proposal by the Longhorn Partners Pipeline Co. to reverse the flow of a dormant oil pipeline and convert it to carry gasoline from the Gulf of Mexico to the Southwest. How El Paso would benefit from the conversion;...
- Longhorn buys Exxon pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep95, Vol. 222 Issue 9, p2
Reports on Longhorn Partners Pipeline's agreement to purchase two crude oil pipelines from Exxon Pipeline Co.
- Controversial Longhorn Pipeline System Gets Nod To Begin Service. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep2002, Vol. 229 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the Longhorn Partners Pipeline LP's receipt of approval from a federal district court in Austin, Texas to operate its Longhorn Pipeline System. Background on the delay in the pipeline project; Description of the Longhorn pipeline system; Initial transport capacity of refined products...
- Longhorn Partners Pipeline. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Feb96, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p60
Announces that Longhorn Partners Pipeline has opened a Houston office to provide better service to Gulf Coast refined products shippers. Appointment of Robert C. Swift as vice president of marketing; Prior position with GATX Terminals Corp.
- Exxon, Amoco join Longhorn partnership. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug97, Vol. 224 Issue 8, p14
Reports on Exxon Pipeline Co. and Amoco Pipeline Co.'s partnership agreement with Longhorn Partners Pipeline LP in exchange for contributions of assets and equity. Terms of agreement; Plans.