SunBelt expansion project gets FERC approval
- Maritimes & Northeast Pipeline gets FERC approval. // Underground Construction;Jan1997, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p11
Announces the approval of the US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) for the import and export of natural gas to and from Canada transported by the Maritimes and Northeast Pipeline. Areas in Canada where the natural gas are transported; Schedule to begin the transporting of the gas.
- Macquarie planning to transport containerized LNG to Hawaii. // Bulk Transporter;Mar2013, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p6
The article reports that the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) has given a decision to Macquarie Infrastructure Company's Hawai 'i Gas to transport containerized liquefied natural gas (LNG) from the US mainland to Hawaii.
- Trabandt outlines FERC's policy direction. // Electric Perspectives;Nov/Dec90, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p38
Outlines the policy direction of the Federal Energy Commission (FERC). Commitment of FERC on restructuring of the electric industry; Case-by-case process by which FERC electric policy has been evolving; Modification of Public Service Indiana (PSI) transmission conditions by FERC; Reason for the...
- The four-company test. Kuhn, Tom // Electric Perspectives;May/Jun97, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p10
Presents an excerpt from the speech of Tom Kuhn, president of Edison Electric Institute (EEI) to the New York Society of Security Analysts discussing the United States Federal Energy Regulatory Commission's policy on market power.
- FERC eases OASIS and open access waiver criteria. // Electric Light & Power;Jun97, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p16
Announces that the US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) has eased its standards for waiving the requirements of its open access and open access same time information systems (OASIS) rules. Purpose of FERC's modification of its standards for waiver of Order 889's requirements; Two...
- Wheelabrator escapes federal fine. Greczyn, Mary // Waste News;02/23/98, Vol. 3 Issue 41, p4
Reports that the United States Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) will not be penalizing Wheelabrator Technologies Incorporated's waste-to-energy plant. Identification of a 1991 FERC ruling; Detailed information circumstance surrounding the FERC decision; Examination of the Federal...
- TRADING ARRANGEMENTS IN THE UNITED STATES. Hunt, Sally; Fraser, Hamish // Electric Perspectives;May/Jun2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p120
Reports on the energy trading arrangements established by the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC). Description of the trading arrangements established by the FERC; Details of the California trading system; Inefficiencies and operational problems of a delivery schedule; Meaning of...
- More On Collaborative Procedures. Barlas, Stephen // Underground Construction;Jan2001, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p16
Deals with the meetings conducted by the United States Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to encourage the implementation of its Order 608, a rule for pre-filing collaborative discussions between pipeline companies, landowners and environmentalists. Why pipeline companies refuse the...
- FERC Tightens Internal Ethics Rules. // Energy Daily;1/18/2011, Issue 11, p4
This article reports on the new rules issued by the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission that prohibit its employees from buying stock in companies with interests in liquefied natural gas facilities or transmitting electricity.