Possible bid in Mexico by NorAm
- Turkey. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/17/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p32
Reports on the lineup of bidders for the construction of the initial, Turkish portion of a pipeline to import natural gas from Iraq. Turkish state pipeline and gas agency Botas as client; Local companies likely bidding; Financing.
- QATAR LOSES OUT ON CHINA GAS DEAL. // Middle East Business Intelligence;7/20/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p3
Reports that Australia has won the bid to supply $11 billion-$13 billion of liquefied natural gas (LNG) to China over proposals from Indonesia and Qatar. Provision under the deal; Negotiation between Indonesia and China for another contract of LNG; Reasons behind China's decision to give the...
- Saudi Arabia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/9/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 27, p23
Reports on the invitation to five international groups to bid for a contract to build a natural gas liquids recovery unit at the Berri gas processing plant in Saudi Arabia. Project features and cost.
- Iran. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/10/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 36, p21
Announces the extension of the deadline for the submission of bids for phases six to eight of the offshore South Pars gas field development in Iran, to October 3, 1999. Project background; Confirmed participant of the project.
- Naftogaz announces tender for supply of natural gas to Ukraine from Hungary. // Energy Today (Hungary);7/9/2014, p4
The article reports on tender among the companies that can supply natural gas from Hungary to Ukraine that was announced by Ukrainian oil and gas company Naftogaz Ukrainy on July 8, 2014.
- TURKEY. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/21/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 16, p35
Announces the opening of the bidding for a contract to draw up designs for underground storage facilities for natural gas at the salt lakes near Ankara, Turkey.
- ONGC and OIL make joint bid for Anadarko's Mozambique gas stake. // African Business News;3/15/2013, p12
The article reports on the joint bid of Oil and Natural Gas Corp. Ltd. (ONGC), a multinational oil and gas company in India, and Oil India Ltd., an Indian public sector company for the 20 percent stake in the oil and gas field of Anadarko Petroleum and Videocon Group in Mozambique.
- International firms line up for Abu Qir. Nield, Richard // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/21/2008, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the bids being submitted by international oil companies to develop the Abu Qir liquefied natural gas (LNG) in Cairo, Egypt. It is noted that the Abu Qir concession is Egypt's third-largest gas field, but has been suffering from declining output having been in production...
- Bid extension for Yemen LNG. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/13/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 41, p12
Announces that the bid deadline for the engineering, procurement and construction contract for the two main packages of Yemen Liquefied Natural Gas Co. has been rescheduled to October 15, 2000. Groups that have prequalified for the plant contract; Groups bidding for the pipeline contract.