Another pipeline planned for Chile
- Across the high country. // International Construction;Mar1998, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p16
Reports on Canadian company Nova Corp. and its other partners' plans of building a 600 kilometer natural gas pipeline between Chile and Argentina. Estimated cost of the project; Names of Nova Corp.'s partner companies; Scheduled start of the pipeline's operation.
- Proper project planning helps minimize overruns and delays. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb94, Vol. 221 Issue 2, p43
Features a project planning guide for the construction of a gas pipeline. Feasibility study; Preliminary permitting; Aerial mapping; Biological assessment; Cultural resources investigation; Wetlands delineation; Geotechnical and utility investigation; Environmental audits; Permit preparation;...
- Chilean pipeline project heats up. // Underground Construction;Jul97, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p12
Announces the placement of gas pipe orders needed for the construction of the Atacama Pipeline Power Project, by CMS Energy Corporation and Empresa Nacional de Electricidad S.A. Companies involved in the construction negotiations.
- New Strands. // Time;1/15/1951, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p78
The article reports on the plan of the U.S.-based Texas Gas Transmission Corp. to add 580 miles of feeder pipelines in 1951.
- Columbia, Three Partners Launch Millennium Pipeline. // American Gas;Jun97, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the proposed Millennium Pipeline project by Columbia Gas System Inc., CMS Energy Corp., MCN Energy Group and Westcoast Energy Inc. Integration of the Canadian and U.S gas to the northeastern markets; Delivery of natural gas during the winter heating season; Offer of competitive gas...
- CMS and partner want to build a $400M pipeline. Millikan, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;11/16/98, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p4
Reports that CMS Energy Corp. and Westcoast Energy Inc. of Vancouver, British Columbia has requested permission from the US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to build a natural-gas pipeline from Joliet, Illinois to Dawn, Ontario.
- P&GJ's Worldwide Pipeline Construction Preview. Tubb, Rita // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan2005, Vol. 232 Issue 1, p20
Reports on the worldwide gas pipeline construction preview. Increase of the planned pipeline mileage in North America; Plans of the Coronado Pipeline Development to build a 300-mile pipeline to transport gas from southwestern Colorado; Assessment of the mileage total for new and planned pipeline...
- Pipeline Shows Shift in Gas Industry Strategy. Kasey, Pam // State Journal (WV);9/14/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p23
The article reports on the Appalachian Gateway Project of Dominion Transmission Inc., which presents a different strategy for gas industry.
- IN BRIEF. // Planning (14672073);1/2/2015, Issue 1997, p6
The article offers British planning news briefs as of January 2, 2015 which include publishing policies to guide major transport infrastructure decisions, impact of New Homes Bonus on local plan housing, and approval of natural gas pipeline construction by energy secretary Ed Davey at Derbyshire.