ANR Pipeline to expand Patterson Loop
- ANR, Transco Units File FERC Application for Independence Pipeline. // American Gas;Jun97, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p10
Reports the filing of an application to build the Independence Pipeline with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission by ANR Pipeline Co. and Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Corp. in the U.S. Expansion of the Leidy line; Accommodation of the increasing demand for natural gas; Need for project...
- Coastal's ANR pipeline seeks to alleviate mainline constraint. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Aug96, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p11
Reports that the Coastal Corp.'s ANR Pipeline Co. subsidiary has filed an application with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, seeking authority to build and operate 11.9 miles of pipeline looping to alleviate mainline capacity constraints on a critical segment of ANR's system. Proposed...
- FERC Activities Affect Prices in Northeast. // Energy User News;Sep2000, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p6
Reports that the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) has approved certificates to Independence Pipeline Co. and ANR Pipeline Co. for their natural gas pipeline projects as of September 2000. Views of James J. Hoecker, chairman of FERC on the need for more secure natural gas supply...
- NorAm backs off sale of pipeline capacity. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun95, Vol. 222 Issue 6, p1
Reports on NorAm Energy Corp.'s agreement with ANR Pipeline Co., a subsidiary of The Coastal Corp. not to proceed with the sale of a property interest in NorAm's interstate pipelines. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission's grant of a certificate approving the sale in 1994; Comment from Milt...
- Projects Get FERC Certificates. // American Gas;Sep2000, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the certificates issued by the United States Federal Energy Regulatory Commission for two pipeline projects to serve the Northeast. Details on the natural gas to be transported by Independence Pipeline Co. from Ohio; Expansion coverage of ANR Pipeline Company's SupplyLink Project;...
- Combined Notice of Filings. Davis Sr., Nathaniel J. // Federal Register;3/13/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 49, p14772
The article lists the names of the applicants who have filed applications for the natural gas pipeline rates and refund reports with the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission including ANR Pipeline Co., Transwestern Pipeline Co. LLC and UGI Storage Co.
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission\Combined Notice of Filings. Davis Sr., Nathaniel J. // Federal Register;6/11/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 112, p34377
The article lists the applicants including ANR Pipeline Co., East Tennessee Natural Gas Co. and Equitrans LP who have filed for the natural gas pipeline rate and refund report to the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
- ANR Pipeline Company; Notice of Onsite Environmental Review. Bose, Kimberly D. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;10/5/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 193, p61688
The article offers information that the officials of the U.S. Office of Energy Projects will visit Portage County, Wisconsin on October 11, 2011 for an onsite environmental impact analysis of ANR Pipeline Co.'s "Marshfield Reduction Project."
- ANR Pipeline Company; Notice of Application. Bose, Kimberly D. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;2/27/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 38, p11521
The article reports that ANR Pipeline Co. has submitted an application with the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) to seek permission and approval of the FERC to stop its transportation service from High Island Block A-552 to High Island Block A-539, located in federal waters of...