Maritimes & Northeast Pipeline gets FERC approval
- Macquarie planning to transport containerized LNG to Hawaii. // Bulk Transporter;Mar2013, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p6
The article reports that the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) has given a decision to Macquarie Infrastructure Company's Hawai 'i Gas to transport containerized liquefied natural gas (LNG) from the US mainland to Hawaii.
- Alliance Pipeline Project Gains FERC Approval. // American Gas;Nov98, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p20
Reports on the approval by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) of the United States of the 886-mile Alliance Pipeline LP project to transport natural gas from the Canada-North Dakota border to the Chicago area. Authorization by Canada's National Energy Board for the Canadian portion...
- SunBelt expansion project gets FERC approval. // Underground Construction;Jan1997, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p12
Reports the approval by the US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) on the SunBelt Expansion project developed by Transco in transporting natural gas to some states in America. Construction cost; Plans for other compressor stations of Transco.
- Atlanta Gas Light Company; Notice of Compliance Filing. Bose, Kimberly D. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;10/27/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 208, p66713
The article offers information on the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission's notice which informs that natural gas provider Atlanta Gas Light Co. has filed a revised statement of operating conditions to include three modifications to comply with an unpublished Director Letter order.
- Gas Transmission Northwest LLC; Notice of Petition for Declaratory Order. Bose, Kimberly D. // Federal Register;9/28/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 189, p59608
The article focuses on a notice issued by the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) regarding petition for declaratory order filed by Gas Transmission Northwest (GTN) LLC. The petition declares that the phrase "commercially free" used in GTN's tariff does not mean that the natural gas...
- TexStar Transmission, LP; Notice of Petition for Rate Approval. Bose, Kimberly D. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;11/15/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 221, p68118
The article informs about a notice issued by the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) informing about a petition filed by TexStar Transmission LP for rate approval for firm and interruptible natural gas transportation services.
- The Other Shoe…has just been dropped! // Alaska Business Monthly;Jun2004, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p6
Reports on the United States Federal Energy Regulatory Commission's claim that the 1976 Alaska Natural Gas Transportation Act (ANGTA), which handed over the development of the state's North Slope natural gas to Canada, can be bypassed. Reasons behind the enactment of ANGTA; TransCanada Corp.'s...
- Controversy Flares Over LNG Quality Standards. Barlas, Stephen // Underground Construction;Dec2007, Vol. 62 Issue 12, p14
The article focuses on the controversy over the quality standards that the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) implements on liquid natural gas (LNG), particularly on the LNG that Algonquin Gas Transmission will transport into the U.S. thru the Northeast Gateway. The issue is noted...
- FERC Ends Semi-Annual Gas Storage Reporting Requirement. WOODWORTH, CHAD // Energy Daily;2/1/2012, Issue 22, p4
The article focuses on reporting requirements eliminated by the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) for interstate natural gas pipeline operators. The final notice of proposed rulemaking (NOPR) of the FERC, it says, indicated the elimination of the twice-yearly reports and having...