DCCA to hold 6th symposium
- DCCA Spring Symposium Sets New Records. // Underground Construction;Jun2000, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p25
Deals with the 2000 Spring Symposium of the Directional Crossing Contractors Association in Miami, Florida, which deals with different issues on underground construction. Highlights; Topics discussed during the three-day symposium; Participants.
- New Association To Address Crossbores. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;May2008, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p2
The author offers his views concerning crossbore issues and the role played by organizations in addressing these underground construction problems in the U.S. He comments on the statement that associations such as the Common Ground Alliance, which is composed of 16 separate stakeholder groups,...
- Networking Reception. // Underground Construction;Mar2004, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p39
Highlights the annual Gulf Coast Trenchless Association/Underground Construction Technology Networking Reception on January 14, 2004 in Houston, Texas.
- IPLOCA President's Message. Ringers, Hans // Underground Construction;Sep2000, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p34
Provides information on the International Pipe Line & Offshore Contractor's Association (IPLOCA). Reputation of IPLOCA in the pipeline construction industry; Venue of the association's 34th convention; Opportunities provided by the annual convention.
- Newsline. // Underground Construction;Apr2000, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p5
Covers several news briefs in the United States underground construction industry as of April 2000. Possible delay of a fiber-optic network in Toronto, Ontario; Release of a safety manual for operators of directional drilling tracking equipment published by Equipment Manufacturers Institute;...
- ASCE to hold tunneling seminar. // Underground Construction;Nov2004, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p8
Reports that the Geotechnical Group of the Seattle Section of the ASCE is sponsoring the 22nd annual spring seminar on ï¿½Tunneling in the Pacific Northwest,ï¿½ on March 12, 2005.
- Calendar OF EVENTS. // Underground Construction;Oct2006, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p95
The article presents a calendar of events in the underground construction industry. The Association of Metropolitan Water Agencies will meet on October 15-18, 2006 in Charleston, South Carolina. On January 21-25, 2007, the Distribution Contractors Association will hold its 46th Annual Convention...
- Jack Gibbs Honored As 'Pipeliner Of The Year.' // Underground Construction;Jul2000, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p10
Reports that Gibbs-Ellison Inc. Co-Founder Jack Gibbs received the Pipeliner of the Year for 2000 at the June 5, 2000 meeting of the Houston Pipeliners Association in Houston, Texas. Career and professional background; Achievements of Gibbs and his team; List of his projects in the pipeline...
- Association's New Name Reflects Changing Role. Read, Traci // Underground Construction;Mar2010, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p32
The article reports on the move of the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association to change its name to Underground Construction Technology Association (UCTA). It states that the name change is designed to extend the scope and services of the trade association into all aspects of underground...