Kinsel Industries' Richard Croxton selected for annual MVP
- Houston's Henry Gregory Honored At UCT 2001. Read, Traci // Underground Construction;Mar2001, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p38
Focuses on the 2001 Most Valuable Professional Award presented to Henry N. Gregory Jr. by the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association. Educational and professional background of Gregory; Reason for the award; Information on the Collection System Assessment Section managed by Gregory.
- Affholder Success Reflects Evolution of Underground Construction/Rehab Industry. Nutter, Mark // Underground Construction;Mar2000, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p40
Announces the Most Valuable Professional Award given by the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association and `Underground Construction' magazine to Robert Affholder, senior executive vice president of Instituform technologies Inc. Vision of Affholder; Underground construction background; Views on his...
- LA's Redner To Be Honored At MVP Luncheon. // Underground Construction;Dec2003, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p33
Reports on the presentation of the Most Valuable Professional Award for 2004 of the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association and the "Underground Construction" magazine, to John A. Redner, department engineer of the Los Angeles County Sanitary District. Career highlights of Redner; Recognition of his...
- Trenchless Pioneer Honored for Industry Leadership. // Underground Construction;Mar2002, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p30
Announces the awarding of the Most Valuable Professional Award to Gilbert Turner, president of BorTunCo, by the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association and 'Underground Construction' magazine. Significant contributions of Turner to the underground construction industry; Information on Turner's career;...
- GCTA officers. // Underground Construction;Apr98, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p5
Presents the elected officers and directors of the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association for 1998. Includes Steve Cornwall of Sharewell Inc.; Richard Croxton of Kinsel Industries; Seth Hinkley of Municipal Marketing Systems.
- Potholing puts safety first. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Apr98, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p29
Discusses vacuum excavation (VE), a method for preventing accidental utility strikes. Safety advantages over other conventional digging methods; Equipment comprising a self-contained VE unit; Value of VE for potholing.
- GCTA holds quarterly meeting. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;May95, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association's (GCTA)'s quarterly meeting at the Houston Engineering and Scientific Society (HESS) Building in Houston, Texas on March 3, 1995. Keynote speaker; Popularity of trenchless methods; Members of GCTA's 1995 Board of Directors.
- GCTA holds quarterly meeting. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan96, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the fourth quarter membership meeting held on December 15, 1995 by the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association (GCTA). Location; Speaker.
- GCTA hosts reception; elects new officers. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Mar96, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p7
Reports on the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association's (GCTA) hosting of a reception at the 1996 Underground Construction Technology International Conference and Exhibition in New Orleans, Louisiana. GCTA's election of officers and board of directors for 1996; Slated first quarterly luncheon...