Ad Hoc Pipe Rehabilitation Council formed
- Correction. // Underground Construction;Jul2007, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p7
A correction to the article which talks about the contact information of Plastics Pipe Institute Inc. that was published in the May 2007 issue is presented.
- HDPE fulfilling N. America's pipe dreams. Ledson, Shannon // Plastics News;8/21/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 25, p44
Cites the Plastics Pipe Institute's report on polyethylene (PE) pipe shipments in North America in 1999. Popularity of high density PE (HDPE) conduit; Traditional PVC pipe companies that are building plants to produce HDPE conduit.
- PPI expanding list of pressure ratings. // Plastics News;1/31/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 50, p25
Reports on the Plastics Pipe Institute's expansion of its listing of pressure ratings for piping materials manufactured by North American companies to include ratings for companies overseas.
- Pipe rehab group joins institute. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;2/17/1997, Vol. 8 Issue 51, p9
Reports that the Pipe Rehabilitation Council, which represents manufacturers of no-dig and other technologies to fix existing pipes, became an operating segment of the Plastics Pipe Institute (PPI). Information on both groups; Terms of the agreement; Information on pipe rehabilitation technology.
- Study Of Disinfectants On PE Pipe Completed. // Underground Construction;Sep2010, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p9
The article reports on the completion of a work which examines the potential effects of disinfectants on potable water supply polyethylene (PE) pipe by Plastics Pipe Institute Inc. (PPI) in the U.S.
- PPI releases pipe shipment report. // Underground Construction;Oct2001, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p8
Presents the findings of the 2000 Statistical Review report released by the Plastics Pipe Institute. Increase in the North American shipment of polyethylene pipe, tube and conduit in 2000; Increase in the market demand for pipe in the oil and gas production market; Other information and data...
- New water pipeline planning program from PPI. // Underground Construction;Mar2013, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p62
The article offers brief information on the Plastics Pipe Institute Pipeline Analysis & Calculation Environment (PPI PACE) software from Plastics Pipe Institute Inc. (PPI).
- Report Cites 100-Year Design Life For Corrugated HDPE Pipe. // Underground Construction;May2003, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p52
Reports on the publication of a technical report 'Design Service Life of Corrugated HDPE Pipe' supporting a 100-year plus lifecycle of properly installed corrugated polyethylene from Plastics Pipe Institute. Analysis of the current corrugated pipe specifications; Longevity of drainage pipes;...
- Piping hot: PEX garners PPI's attention. DeRosa, Angie // Plastics News;10/22/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 34, p7
Reports the inclusion of polyethylene X (PEX) in 2000 statistical review by Plastics Pipe Institute. Collection of data on PEX; Dominance of copper use in plumbing systems; Percentage increase in PEX use; Reasons for the growth of PEX use in the plumbing industry.