Wastewater treatment overhaul for Alabama
- From sewer to swamp: the green answer to dirty water? Burke, William K. // E: The Environmental Magazine;Jul/Aug1991, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p38
No abstract available.
- Study to assess Colorado River water treatments. Sodoma, Brian // Inside Tucson Business;06/07/99, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p9
Reports on a study by Tucson Water and the American Water Works Association Research Foundation to assess water treatments on the Colorado River in Arizona. Evaluation of the cost and effectiveness of three pre-treatment options.
- Water Treatment Products. Arnold, Don // Supply House Times;Oct2003, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p56
Focuses on the widespread residential of water treatment products in the U.S. Efficiency of the filtration systems; Removal of impurities; Absorption of suspended contaminants.
- Willand launches UV water treatment service. // Food Manufacture;Dec95, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p42
States that a water treatment service has been launch by Willand, specialist in UV water disinfection systems. What the package includes.
- Effluent and the environment. Goldring, Zack // Food Manufacture;Feb98, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p29
Focuses on the treatment of effluent which industrial processes discharge. Requirements from the European Union; Details on the consequences of environmental pollution; Information on dissolved air flotation.
- Evaluating composting toilets and greywater wetland treatment systems. // BioCycle;Aug95, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p25
Reports on the use of composting toilets to treat blackwater and a subsurface flow wetland system for household greywater in a research conducted in Austin, Texas by the Texas On-Site Wastewater Treatment Research Council. Issues on alternative wastewater treatment; Plans for construction of a...
- Purifying wastewater in greenhouses. Farrell, Molly // BioCycle;Jan1996, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p30
Describes the Solar Aquatics sewage and septage treatment systems in North America. Background on development of Solar Aquatics; Treatment process; Effectiveness; Description of the Bear River project in Nova Scotia.
- An interview with the experts. Feuss, James V.; Farrell, R. Paul // Journal of Environmental Health;Jun1996, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p24
Presents an interview on with environmental health specialists James V. Feuss, R. Paul Farrell and Peter W. Rynkiewicz on wastewater treatment. Availability of efficient wastewater disposal; Trends in the wastewater industry; Features of the wastewater treatment system in Cuyler, New York.
- Study of a new adsorbent for fluoride removal from waters Ping, Na; Ying, Wang; Haiming, Li; Rongshu, Wang // Water Quality Research Journal of Canada;1995, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p81
No abstract available.
- Sewage treatment challenges and opportunities in the Nottawasaga River watershed Palmer, R. M. // Water Quality Research Journal of Canada (Canadian Association o;1997, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p733
Sewage treatment studies at the watershed scale, compared to case-by-case community projects, ensures the most cost-efficient investment of funds commensurate with environmental requirements to sustain growth. A three-year environmental assessment study for the town of New Tecumseth, Ontario,...