New water pipeline for Corpus Christi, TX
- Express Pipeline nears completion. // Underground Construction;Mar1997, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p10
Reports the completion of Express Pipeline, another oil link between the United States and Canada. Coverage areas of the oil pipeline; Oil capacity of the Express.
- Leading Firms Discuss Pipeline Industry Challenges And Changes. Bullion, Lew // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov2002, Vol. 229 Issue 11, p49
Presents industry leaders' views about the state of offshore pipeline engineering and construction business. Risk management in pipeline engineering/construction; Pricing for engineering and construction services; Impact of technology changes on the business.
- Pipeline & Gas Journal's 2003 International Pipeline Construction Report. Tubb, Rita // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug2003, Vol. 230 Issue 8, p49
Reports the stages of construction or planned construction of oil and gas pipelines internationally. Difficulties involved in reporting on planned pipeline projects; Factors impacting pipeline construction; Details on the financial condition of American pipeline companies.
- SPOKES BEGIN TO RADIATE OUT FROM CHICAGO NATURAL GAS HUB. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;05/15/2000, Vol. 244 Issue 19, p22
Reports the start of the mainline construction of a natural-gas pipeline that will transport supplies from a Chicago, Illinois-area hub to Ontario. Companies that received construction contract for the pipeline.
- INTERNATIONAL HIGHLIGHTS. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr2002, Vol. 229 Issue 4, p12
Reports global developments on the pipeline construction industry as of April 2002. Conclusion to the political contributions of BC PLC; Plans for the construction of gas pipeline to Yugoslavia by Bulgarian and Russian specialists; Approval for the application of BG Group for offshore...
- Trenching in the rain. Yach, Richard // Roads & Bridges;Mar98, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p44
Reports on the accomplishment of main gas line installation in Orangeville, Ontario despite the bad weather. Effect of bad weather to workers; Biggest worry of pipeliners when trenching; Major pieces of equipment used in pipe lining.
- Turkey wants to see both TAP, Nabucco West gas pipelines built, official says. // Energy Today (Hungary);04/11/2013, p4
The article reports that the Turkish government has stated that the competing Trans-Adriatic Pipeline and the Nabusco West Pipeline gas pipeline projects should both be constructed.
- Nabucco Pipeline the focus at melbourne dinner. // Australian Pipeliner;Feb2013, Issue 153, p26
The article focuses on the scope and challenges associated with the Nabucco Pipeline construction that links the Turkish-Bulgarian border to Baumgarten in Austria which was discussed during the Australian Pipeline Industry Association (APIA) Melbourne dinner held in Victoria in September 2012.
- RMPCA President's Message. Haines, Brad // Underground Construction;Feb2001, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p99
Presents information on the activities of the Rocky Mountain Pipeline Contractor Association (RMPCA) in 2000. Discussion on the effects of gas transmission to the pipeline industry; Plans for the year 2001; Information on the challenges facing RMPCA .