Enron and Shell in Bolivia line
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/22/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 29, p10
Presents an update on construction contracts in the Middle East as of July 2005. Bidders for a contract to build the Zueitina gas pipeline; Exploration contract of Norsk Hydro to explore Safi offshore.; Bid of Royal/Dutch Shell Group for offshore engineering, procurement and construction...
- Shell opens talks for Turkmen gas line. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/29/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 35, p23
Reports on Royal Dutch/Shell Group of Cos.' negotiations with Turkmenistan for a proposal to build a pipeline to carry gas to Turkey and Europe via Iran. Agreements among Turkmenistan, Iran and Turkey on the proposed pipeline; Turkmenistan's export plans using the pipeline.
- Syria. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/15/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 20, p20
Presents news briefs from across Syria. Government agreement to supply gas to Lebanon; Discussions of the Royal Dutch/Shell Group with the government on gas production; Information on the amendments to Investment Law 10 of 1991.
- Iran. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/24/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 43, p20
Reports on Royal Dutch/Shell Group's plans to build a gas pipeline from Turkmenistan to Turkey and Europe via Iran. Teamup with a consortium that includes Italy's Snamprogetti and Gaz de France; Memorandum of agreement among Turkmenistan, Iran and Turkey to build a pipeline to carry Turmen gas.
- NEWSREEL. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov97, Vol. 224 Issue 11, p4
Presents news briefs related to pipeline and gas utility operations as of November 1, 1997. Description of pre-bid meeting held by Alliance Pipeline Ltd. in Houston, Texas on September 19, 1997; Construction of natural gas pipeline from Turkmenistan to Turkey and Western Europe by Europe-based...
- Record pipeline. // International Construction;Sep2013, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on the success of Technip SA to win a contract from Royal Dutch Shell PLC to lay the world's deepest gas pipeline in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico.
- Turkmenistan asks Shell to study gas line. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/6/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p24
States that Turkmenistan signed a memorandum, giving the Royal Dutch or Shell Group the task of conducting a feasibility study for a gas pipeline to Turkey and Europe. Who the memorandum was signed by; When the study is to be completed; Reference to Turkmenistan, Turkey and Iran having an...
- Shell sees smooth path for Turkmen gas line. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/27/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 13, p16
Reports that the Royal Dutch/Shell Group expects to complete a feasibility study for a gas pipeline from Turkmenistan to Turkey and Europe by October, 1998. Comments from Dick von Donk, who is in charge of Shell's Turkmenistan operations; How the company views Turkey as the main market for the...
- Turkmen gas export study completed. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/6/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 45, p21
Announces the completion of a feasibility study for the construction of a gas export pipeline from Turkmenistan to Turkey by The Royal Dutch/Shell Group. Details on the Shell study; Reason the choice of Iran as a transit route may be problematic; Information on the memorandum of agreement...