Is there a nurse in the office?
- Outsourced and happy about it. Smith, S.L. // Occupational Hazards;Jul97, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p22
Focuses on an occupational health nurse, and the enjoyment she gets from her role as an occupational health program coordinator. Comments made by her during the meeting, Your Role in Managed Care and the Integrated Benefits Arena at the American Occupational Health Conference; Information on...
- RECOGNITION FOR OHNs. Riddell, Maila // Canadian Nurse;May2012, Vol. 108 Issue 5, p4
A letter is presented in response to an article in the "Q&A" section of the April 2012 issue, which focuses on the recognition of occupational health nurses (OHNs).
- Helen Kirk named as one of UK's top 50 OH nurses. // Occupational Health;Jul2014, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p5
The article announces that Helen Kirk has been named as one of the top 50 nurses in Great Britain by the "Nursing Times."
- New Faculty of OH Nursing launch to be funded by AOHNP. Paton, Nic // Occupational Health;Jun2015, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on the plan of the Association of Occupational Nurse Practitioners (UK) to invest in the development of a new Faculty of Occupational Health Nursing and control the training syllabus for future practitioners and work closely with the National School of Occupational Health.
- Barrowman looks back on last 30 years in occupational health. // Occupational Health;May2003, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p11
Reports on the reflections of Ann Barrowman of BMI Health Services on the last 30 years in occupational health nursing. Observations on occupational health nursing.
- OH's role at tribunals. // Occupational Health;May2003, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p11
Reports that Lindsey Cartwright, a solicitor with Mackay Simon of Glasgow in Scotland, gave delegates suggestions on the role of the occupational health nurse at employment tribunals. Other advice of Cartwright to delegates.
- Bullied colleague is not alone. // Occupational Health;May2003, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p14
Presents letters from two occupational health nurses in support of a colleague who admitted to being bullied. INSET: Nurses must be nurtured and encouraged.
- OH nursing needs to be seen as a unique entity. Dunn, Robert // Occupational Health;Aug2004, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p9
Presents a letter to the editor about the specialization of occupational health nursing.
- The First Congress on Industrial Nursing and Paramedicine: December 17-18, 2011, Shiraz, Iran. Hejazi, Farzaneh // International Journal of Occupational & Environmental Medicine;Jan2012, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p45
The article discusses the First Congress on Industrial Nursing and Paramedicine organized by Fars NIOC Health Organization held on December 17-18, 2011 in Shiraz, Iran.