The trainer's role
- What's behind the decision to hire external expertise? Ashton, Frank // People Management;11/16/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p47
Analyzes the need of a training consultants by trainers and managers to carry out a project for which expertise is inadequate or absent. Significance of consultants to trainers/managers; What out-of-house trainers can provide.
- Training for trainers. // People Management;03/07/96, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p40
Presents a list of trainings and workshops for trainers in personnel management in United Kingdom. Scope and length of the training; Registration fees; Schedule for the trainings.
- Training for trainers. // People Management;3/21/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p47
Provides information on several training programmes for trainers. Duration to complete the training programmes; Venues and training fees.
- Training for trainers. // People Management;08/08/96, Vol. 2 Issue 16, p41
Presents training seminars for trainers. Identifying training needs at organisational and individual levels; Understanding the training function and providing comprehensive support; Establishing resource centers.
- Training for trainers. // People Management;03/20/97, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p45
Provides information on several training for trainers in England. Evaluation and assessment training for managers; Institute of Personnel and Development certificate in training practice; Corporate training.
- MAXIMIZING INSTRUCTIONAL RESOURCES. Hopkins, Jack; Leatherman, Dick // Training & Development Journal;Aug78, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p78
Explores the advantages of using second-level supervisors as trainers. Transfer of learning from the classroom to the job; Maximization of instructional resources; Trainers' commitment.
- Co-Training: a Synergistic Outcome. Miller, Gerald V.; Wilson, Patricia G. // Training & Development Journal;Sep82, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p94
Provides an overview of the nature of training work, the major advantages of co-training, the relationship between co-trainers and the steps in the development of an effective co-training relationship. Primary considerations in any training event for adults; Need for the relationship between...
- Do Trainers Know Best? // Training & Development Journal;Jul86, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p4
No abstract available.
- Trainers as Leaders. Herman, Roger E. // Training & Development Journal;Jan1987, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p6
Discusses the leadership role of trainers. Characteristics of effective trainers; Tips on how trainers can be effective in their organizations.
- Strategic Writing for Trainers. Dumaine, Deborah // Training & Development Journal;Jan1987, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p57
Presents writing strategies for employee trainers. Importance of linking the subject of the document with corporate goals; Analysis of audiences; Importance of using short words.