Are you prepared to relocate families with special needs?
- Dangerous liaisons. Hammond, Dominique // People Management;5/31/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p24
Discusses the options available to employers in protecting their staff and their families abroad. Questions that can be used as a guide to ensuring protection; Countries that have been identified by Control Risks Group, a company that specializes in evaluating risk and giving security advice,...
- Relocation: How to manage post-merger group moves. // Personnel Journal;Jan95, Vol. 74 Issue 1, New Product News p12
Discusses how human resource (HR) managers can manage employee relocation or group moves following a merger. Challenges faced by management in post-mergers; Reasons behind the failure of most mergers; Importance of communication; Need for HR managers and post-merge managers to coordinate...
- The career couple challenge. // Personnel Journal;Sep95 Supplement, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p1
Examines the challenge presented by dual-career couples on international assignment in multinational corporations. Difficulties faced by the couple and human resource managers; Aspects of expatriate compensation; Company practices in the transfer of unmarried partners abroad.
- Learn before you move internationally. // Personnel Journal;Sep95 Supplement, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p4
Offers the Cross-Cultural Training from United Van Lines for preparing employees for international employment. Service features; Contact information.
- Try Move Management. // Personnel Journal;Sep95 Supplement, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p7
Offers the Mayflower International Move Management Program for relocation of employees overseas. Program features; Contact information.
- Balance costs and motivation. // Personnel Journal;Sep95 Supplement, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p8
Offers the services of Commonwealth Relocation Services for relocation management. Service features; Contact information.
- Bon voyage. Master, Melissa // Across the Board;Mar1998, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p63
Gives advice on how to make overseas assignments appealing to employees. Significance of establishing a task force.
- Ex-Eurohypo-Chef PÃ¶rschke geht zu Jones Lang LaSalle. // Risiko Manager;2011, Issue 20, p20
The article announces the replacement of Frank PÃ¶rschke, the former head of financially-stricken Eurohypo company, to Jones Lang LaSalle company, a consulting firm, as of January 1, 2012.
- All the right moves. Duff, Amy // Director;Aug2000, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p19
Provides information on the business of Transeuro Worldwide Movers which began as a haulage contractor in 1974. Significance of innovation and adaptability in industrial management; Solution to the problem of employee relocation.