Corporate lawyers got a big raise in 1996
- Executive earnings. // National Petroleum News;Oct94, Vol. 86 Issue 11, p9
Reports on the results of a study conducted by Pearl Meyer & Partners Inc. on the financial performance of corporate executive officers (CEO) in various industries. Financial service CEOs as leading earners; Annual earning of oil industry CEOs in 1993.
- The MIS paycheck. // PC Week;1/16/95, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p68
Presents information from Pearl Meyer & Partners' Annual Compensation Survey for 1994 on the annual salaries for management information systems (MIS) executives in the United States. Categories; Amount.
- Shares authorized for executive programs surge. // Corporate Board;Jan/Feb94, Vol. 15 Issue 84, p27
Reports on the survey by Pearl Meyer & Partners which shows that stockholders of major corporations in the United States have approved the largest authorization of shares in 1993 for their executives. Evaluation of proxy statements issued through September 1993 by the 200 largest industrial...
- "Reader friendliness" is the new standard in pay disclosure. // Corporate Board;May/Jun2015, Vol. 36 Issue 212, p27
The article offers information on a survey conducted by Pearl Meyer & Partners, an executive compensation consulting firm regarding the effectiveness of the company's Compensation Discussion and Analysis (CD&A).
- Worth Noting. // Credit Union Journal;9/10/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 36, pN.PAG
Presents news briefs on credit unions in the U.S. as of September 10, 2001. Information on a study released by Pearl Meyer & Partners about payment to board members in equity and salary; Bill that would permit local government agencies to deposit funds into credit unions; Prohibition orders...
- Share the Wealth. // Workforce (10928332);Apr2000, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p28
Focuses on a survey by Pearl Meyer & Partners which reveals an increase in stock options share for human resources (HR) executives, chief executive officer, chief finance officer and chief legal officer of companies in the United States. Value of pay packages for HR executives.
- The Second Time Around. McCafferty, Joseph // NACD Directorship;Jun/Jul2008, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p13
The article focuses on a study by Pearl Meyer & Partners (PM&P) which found that increasingly detailed executive pay disclosures have not led to across-the-board cuts in chief executive officer (CEO) pay. It cites that boards are using new disclosure rules to show how executive compensation...
- Compensation & Recruitment. // Corporate Board;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 25 Issue 147, p27
Discusses trends in compensation for chief executive officers (CEOs) in 2003. Survey by compensation consultants Pearl Meyer & Partners of 180 major United States companies; Reliance on stock options as a primary factor in determining CEO pay; Declining use of option grants; Major shifts in...
- Tallying Up Executive Comp. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/16/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p13
The article presents information about executive compensation in the U.S. The survey was conducted by Pearl Meyer & Partners Inc. The company surveyed 107 companies in September 2005. According to the findings of the survey, most of the respondents are either considering or already offering...