Exciting manoeuvres on the Internet front
- Branching out. Noble, Paul // People Management;10/1/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 19, p58
Focuses on the advantages of a web site for the branches of the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD). Features of the software template; List of branch sites on the Internet; Key tips to remember in establishing a site.
- Social media is not at work. // e.learning age;Dec2013/Jan2014, p2
The article discusses the study "Social Technology, Social Business," conducted by the human resources professional association Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), which found that only one in four use social media for work purposes in Great Britain as of December 2013.
- Plug into the institute. Ratcliffe, Johanna // People Management;11/25/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p87
Reports on the growing popularity of the Web site of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). Number of people who registered to use the site; Reasons for the decision of users to download information from CIPD site; Information on the virtual shopping basket offered in the...
- Where does HR go next? Cheese, Peter // People Management;Sep2013, p56
The article offers information on an online video featuring Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development chief executive officer Peter Cheese who outlines the journey the institute is taking to increase its impact and relevance.
- Web poachers stalk 'passive' employees. Sheehan, Brian // People Management;5/31/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p10
Deals with the prevention of employee poaching on the Internet, as the topic of discussion at the 2001 conference of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development in Ireland. Description on passive employees; Factors that enable rival firms to poach valuable employees; Tips on how employers...
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;10/12/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p88
Covers news briefs about the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) as of October 2000. Death of CIPD companion Isobel White; Details on the planned survey of Internet use among people carrying out continuing professional development activities; Information on the networking...
- Online vote. // Human Resources (09648380);Dec2009, p7
The article reports on the online vote questions for December 2009 and the results for November 2009. The online vote asked for attendees of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) conference in Great Britain. The result of the last month online vote shows that 83% answered...
- Get to grips with cyber security. // People Management;Dec2015, p57
The article focuses on the launch of an electronic learning (e-learning) module for human resource (HR) professionals by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) which features topics such as cyber security and data breaches in business.
- At the top of the class. Overto, Laura // e.learning age;May2008, p29
The article discusses the results of an annual learning and development survey from the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) in Great Britain published in April 2008. The survey showed that over 50% of participants were using some form of electronic learning and a further 27%...