Training for trainers
- Training for trainers. // People Management;03/07/96, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p40
Presents a list of trainings and workshops for trainers in personnel management in United Kingdom. Scope and length of the training; Registration fees; Schedule for the trainings.
- Training for trainers. // People Management;3/21/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p47
Provides information on several training programmes for trainers. Duration to complete the training programmes; Venues and training fees.
- Training for trainers. // People Management;08/08/96, Vol. 2 Issue 16, p41
Presents training seminars for trainers. Identifying training needs at organisational and individual levels; Understanding the training function and providing comprehensive support; Establishing resource centers.
- Training for trainers. // People Management;03/20/97, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p45
Provides information on several training for trainers in England. Evaluation and assessment training for managers; Institute of Personnel and Development certificate in training practice; Corporate training.
- Why it will pay to give staff what they want. Gillen, Terry // People Management;9/26/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 19, p48
Looks at how training is changing and asserts the need for trainers to adapt to the changes. Observations of Roy Harrison on training; Events that may impact on the world of training; Growing gap between the training activity and what people want; Employers' willingness to provide the desired...
- Training for trainers. // People Management;9/26/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 19, p48
Lists training programs and contacts for trainers. Psychology for trainers; Trainer development workshops; Participative training for trainers; Certificate in training practice.
- Training for trainers. // People Management;11/7/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 22, p45
Provides information on training for trainers. Managing the training resource and providing leadership; Flexible programme for trainers wanting a personal development program; How to manage personal development.
- Training the Trainer in Asian and Western Pacific Countries. Tait, Walter J. // Training & Development Journal;Oct72, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p44
Discusses train-the-trainer seminars held in Asian and Middle East nations. Organizations that sponsored the programs; Training needs of trainers in Asia and Middle East; Formation of training society.
- Trainer training--the Malawi case. Dzimbiri, Lewis B.; Petrini, Catherine M. // Training & Development;Aug95, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p17
Presents an approach for training the trainer, developed at the Malawi Institute of Management located in east central Africa. Includes agenda building; Theory-based coverage of training concepts; Introduction to front-end analysis.