Bricks and mortar boards
- Hesser College named `New Hampshire's best kept secret'. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/02/96, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p30
Reports on the significant improvements being unveiled by Hesser College of New Hampshire. New residence halls; Early childhood center; Library addition; State-of-the-art learning laboratory environment; Decision of New Hampshire Postsecondary Education Commission to grant the college a...
- Moment of truth near for Chancellor. Magaw, Timothy // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/21/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p23
The article reports that the Higher Learning Commission in Chicago, Illinois, the accrediting body of the Chancellor University in Cleveland, Ohio, will determine whether the university will maintain its accreditation in a meeting during February 24-25, 2011.
- NCTC shines during visit by accrediting agency. // Graham Leader;10/24/2010, Vol. 135 Issue 20, p4B
The article reports on the accreditation process of the North Central Texas College in Graham, Young County, Texas.
- CWI Nursing Accreditation. // Retort;Summer2013, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p9
The article offers information on the initial accreditation of College of Western Idaho (CWI) Nursing program by the Board of Commissioners at the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) after the completion of site review in January 2013.
- Simmons College of Kentucky Receives Accreditation Filed in African-American History, Breaking News on February 28, 2014. // Journal of Blacks in Higher Education (BruCon Publishing Co.);3/6/2014, p5
The article reports that Simmons College of Kentucky received accreditation which allows students to receive Pell Grants and other federal financial aid.
- Africa International University Granted Kenyan Charter as a "Mark of Quality". // International Bulletin of Missionary Research;Jul2011, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p136
The article announces the accreditation of the Africa International University (AIU) in Kenya.
- Questions and answers regarding accreditation and colleges of education. Reed, Charles B.; LeMon, R.E. // Phi Delta Kappan;Oct93, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p170
Discusses the importance of accreditation of education in Florida. Need for accreditation; Reasons for the reluctance of universities to engage in accreditation; Florida's joint review process; Response of colleges and universities to the joint review process.
- John Dewey inaugurates new laboratories, agricultural studies in ManatÃ. LÓPEZ, ALEXANDER // Caribbean Business;10/6/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 39, p56
The article reports that the accreditation of 33 certificates at the John Dewey College in Puerto Rico was extended by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges & Schools (Acics) until December 31, 2017, and its ManatÃ campus has inaugurated new laboratories and agricultural studies.
- FACTORS INFLUENCING THE UNIVERSITY SELECTION OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: DO STUDENTS UNDERSTAND AND CONSIDER AACSB ACCREDITATION? Cynthia Daily; Farewell, Stephanie; Kumar, Gaurav // Allied Academies International Conference: Proceedings of the Ac;Apr2008, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p13
An abstract of the article "Factors Influencing the University Selection of International Students: Do Students Understand and Consider AACSB Accreditation?," by Cynthia Daily.
- Responsible party. Bennett, Jeanette W. // Utah Valley Magazine;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p12
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including women in philanthropy, party personas, and the accreditation of the Rocky Mountain University.