Further adventures in HR
- Governance must strengthen FE sector role in local communities. // Workplace Learning & Skills Bulletin;11/4/2013, Issue 92, p4
The article reports on the need for the British government to strengthen the role of the further education (FE) sector in local communities in Great Britain in 2013.
- Education: the rock and roll years. Walton, Les // Academy Magazine;Autumn2014, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p98
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of working with an education psychologist and education welfare colleagues along with her appointment as a pastoral head in a school.
- Labour set to focus on basic skills. Merrick, Neil // People Management;07/24/97, Vol. 3 Issue 15, p11
Reports on the Labour Party's five-year program which will uplift the children's level of literacy and numeracy in Great Britain. Optimism expressed by employers on the proposed education changes; Impact of the program on under-performing teachers and schools; Literacy and numeracy targets of...
- Is learning by rote set to make a comeback. Warwick, David // People Management;07/24/97, Vol. 3 Issue 15, p45
Expresses concern on the consequences of fact-based curriculum used in teaching children in Great Britain. Failure of the system to prepare children for modern business practices; Need for the children to apply their knowledge.
- Untitled. Coryton, Demitri; Hargreaves, Arabella; Marshall, Michael // Education Parliamentary Monitor;Sep2008, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p837
A subject index for the September 2008 issue of "Education Parliamentary Monitor" is presented.
- Untitled. // Education Parliamentary Monitor;Jul2009, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p831
A subject index for the July 2009 issue of "Education Parliamentary Monitor" is presented.
- Untitled. // Education Parliamentary Monitor;Aug2009, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p861
An index to references and debates in the British parliament as of August 2009 is presented.
- Untitled. // Education Parliamentary Monitor;Sep2009, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p927
A reference index for the September 2009 issue of the periodical "Educational Parliamentary Monitor" is presented.
- Untitled. Coryton, Demitri; Marshall, Michael; Waterman, Chris // Education Parliamentary Monitor;Aug2010, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p893
A subject index for the August 2010 issue of "Education Parliamentary Monitor" is presented.
- Oral Questions to the Executive. // EPM Weekly Bulletin;3/11/2002, Issue 82, p9
Presents several issues related to education compensation in Great Britain. Concern on negotiation for payment and conditions with educators; Plan of action to save jobs from the retrenchment condition by the Scottish Borders Council; Finance for the repair of schools buildings.