- Institute news. // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p57
Presents news about the Institute of Personnel and Development. IPDs conference on stress; Holding of the computers in Personnel and Training; Death of IPDs honorary treasurer Raymond Adam.
- CPD as a means to upgrade membership. Williams, Christine // People Management;11/21/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 23, p54
Encourages Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) members to upgrade from graduate to corporate membership. How to achieve Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) membership; Role of corporate members in institute's application for a royal charter; Requirement for evidence of...
- Registering the best use of IPD expertise. Stevens, John // People Management;5/16/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p61
Explains how changes in the register specialist advisers of the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) will improve the institute's communication and efficiency. Most important asset of IPD as a membership-based organization; Difficulties encountered by IPD in consulting the members of...
- International news. // People Management;4/4/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p53
Announces that the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) has set up an international chapter to meet the needs of members abroad. Number of members living outside the United Kingdom; Plans of the institute to include news from overseas in their column in IPD report; Information about the...
- Main changes. // NZ Business;Aug98, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p6
Focuses on Beverly Main, national director of the Institute of Personnel Management. Establishment of the WISE Women Network by Main in 1992; Growth of the Wise Women Network; Introduction of a number of services for members of the Network; Objective of the services.
- Institute news. // People Management;2/23/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p59
Presents news and updates about developments at the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD). News on the release of an updated version of Contracts and Terms and Conditions of Employment, produced for IPD by Income Data Services; Highlights on the celebration of the Staff Management...
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;4/8/1999, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p89
Presents news briefs concerning the Institute of Personnel Development (IPD) as of April 8, 1999. Publications launched by IPD; Information on the networking meeting of Compensation Forum; Issues covered at an IPD seminar in Edinburgh.
- The obsolescent manager in England. Genders, J.E. // Management Review;Feb72, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p53
Examines executive redundancy and obsolescence in England in the early 1970s. Reasons for executive layoffs in 1970, as studied by the Institute of Personnel Management; Factors for dismissal selection; Effects of early retirement; Strategies to lessen the need to retire older executives.
- Institute news. // People Management;3/9/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p55
Provides information on several activities and conferences of the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD). Features of the Human Resource Development (HRD) Week exhibition by the IPD; Information about the IPD Northern Partnership conference; Schedule for the IPD examinations in May 1995.