- New online journal launched. // British Dental Journal;7/25/2009, Vol. 207 Issue 2, p87
The article reviews the online journal "E-Health Professionals."
- Publications â€¦ in brief. Magoon, Thomas M. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Apr1958, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p578
The article reviews several publications including "Women in the Federal Service," "Ford Foundation Fact Sheet," and "Manual on Certification Requirements for School Personnel in the United States, National Commission on Teacher Education and Professional Standards."
- Gerencia en espaÃ±ol. Moreno, Rafael Jiménez // Debates IESA;oct-dic2008, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p108
No abstract available.
- Managing Personnel in Major Sport Event Organizations. // Journal of Sport Management;Oct2007, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p607
A review is presented of the periodical article "Managing Personnel in Major Sport Event Organizations: What Strategies Are Required," by C. Hanlon and B. Stewart," in a 2007 issue of "Event Management."
- BRIDGING THE WORLDS. SAARI, LISE // Academy of Management Journal;Oct2007, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p1043
In this article the author comments on the article "The Very Separate Worlds of Academic and Practitioner Periodicals in Human Resource Management: Implications for Evidence-Based Management," by Sara L. Rynes, Tamara L. Giluk and Kenneth G. Brown, which appears in this edition of the journal....
- ROPPA Included in Thomson Reuters Web of Science. Mann, Stacey // PA Times;Summer2010, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p30
The article offers information on the Review of Public Personnel Administration (ROPPA), an American Society for Public Administration (ASPA) journal which is now included in Thomson Reuters' Web of Science. An overview of the Thomson Reuters' Web of Science is provided. It also discusses some...
- Bureaucratic and strategic human resource management: An empirical comparison in the federal... Mesch, Debra J.; Perry, James L. // Journal of Public Administration Research & Theory;Oct95, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p385
Attempts to identify significant differences between the bureaucratic model of human resource management (HRM) and the strategic human resource management (SHRM) model. Titles 38 and 5 of the United States Code which embodies ideas associated with strategic and bureaucratic HRM system...
- New Products. // Employee Benefit News;Apr2003, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p64
Presents products launched for employees in the U.S. as of April 2003. Focus of the designation, Compensation Management Specialist developed by the Certified Employee Benefit Specialist Program; Resources introduced by CIGNA Retirement and Investment Services; Action taken by Charles Schwab...
- Trust slips away. Lucia, Al // Executive Excellence;Mar1998, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p12
Offers advice for executives on how to rebuild employee trust. Importance of trying more candor and honesty; Need to address deficiencies in performance; Offering of individual development.