Exploring aisles of opportunity
- Food for thought. O'Reilly, Noel // Personnel Today;3/12/2002, p31
Features Sainsbury, a retail store in Great Britain. Methods applied in recruiting employees; Training and developments offered to its staffs; Emphasis of the structure of human resources department. INSET: SAINSBURY'S FACTFILE.
- Sainsbury's joins the take-away market with first Fresh Kitchen. GERRARD, NEIL // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/21/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4661, p6
The article reports on the opening of a dedicated store, called Fresh Kitchen, for food on the go by supermarket chain J. Sainsbury PLC on Fleet Street in London, England.
- NestlÃ© cars out to Munch at Sainsbury's. // In-Store;Jun2003, p7
Reports that Nestle Corp. has branded in-store kiddy cars in Sainsbury PLC's stores with characters from the cartoon show 'Munch Bunch.'
- Sainsbury's builds on Market format. // In-Store;Oct2003, p6
Reports on the opening of the second market-type store of Sainsbury. In-store initiatives.
- Does Sainsbury's new store herald a revival? Murphy, Claire // Marketing (00253650);8/31/2000, p11
Reports on Sainsbury's launching of a luxury store format in England. Reputation of the company; Evaluation of the store; Location of the outlet; Sainbury's marketing strategy. INSET: TREATMENT..
- IRISH SUPPLIERS GAIN NEW LISTINGS WITH SAINSBURVS. // Irish Food;Winter2008/2009, p41
The article reports on the business opportunities offered to Irish suppliers in Ireland. Michael McCambley, Northern Island (NI) buying manager of Sainsbury PLC, has expressed the company's desire of providing service to Irish suppliers. The company provided an overview of its business profile...
- Two branches on supermarket sweep. // Supply Management;5/13/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p38
Highlights the activity involving the Birmingham branch and South Yorkshire branch of Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply. Invitation received by the Birmingham branch for a tour at Sainsbury's supermarket in Hams Hall; Agenda of South Yorkshire branch for its visit at Leeds-based Asda...
- J Sainsbury to overhaul Savacentres. // Marketing Week;11/6/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p10
Reports on the plan of J Sainsbury PLC to overhaul Savacentre stores in Great Britain. Refitting and renaming of the stores as Sainsbury's Savacentre; Planned closure of underperforming ranges and concentration on food; Piloting of new targeting techniques; Sales performance of the stores.
- Sainsbury sparks luxury store wars. Jardine, Alexandra // Marketing (00253650);8/24/2000, p1
Reports on the luxury store format to be unveiled by Sainsbury's in London, England. Re-establishment of its brand with upmarket shoppers; Elements featured in the store; Products to be sold.