Taking account of the human factor
- Roger's Round Britain Rambles. Heron, Lorna; Morris, Roger // Mortgage Strategy;4/7/2008, p50
The article describes Lorna Heron, managing director (MG) of Heron Mortgage Services in Great Britain. Roger Morris, MG at em-financial, said that Heron is an expert in the subprime sector due to her long experience in the mortgage field. He says that Heron offers consumers advice and is...
- NatWest staff morale on the up after RBS takeover. Reade, Quentin // Personnel Today;2/12/2002, p7
Reports the views of the employees regarding their respective jobs at the Royal Bank of Scotland in Great Britain. Satisfaction on the wages of the employees; Improvement of the benefit package; Opinion on the management of the company.
- RBS breaks ground in Stamford. // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/10/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 28, p20
A photograph caption depicting the executives of Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)PLC with Bob McKillip and Ben Carpenter CEO of RBS Greenwich Capital, in the construction of its branch in Stamford, Connecticut.
- RBS chairman says Govt will be in position to start sell-off by next election. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing;10/25/2012, p21
The article focuses on a statement made by Sir Philip Hampton, chairman at the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) during the annual conference of the British Bankers' Association on the government's sale of RBS assets after the general election in 2015.
- Moray McDonald set to become CML chairman. Ray, Devraj // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);12/8/2014, p1
The article announces that Moray McDonald has been named head of personal and banking products at Royal Bank of Scotland for 2015.
- Trading in options. Blackman, Trevor // People Management;05/06/99, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p42
Offers information on Royal Bank of Scotland's RBSelect, a total reward benefits package giving employees a choice of benefits and flexibility in how they allocate the value of their remuneration package. Comment from John Pettigrew, project implementation manager for the package; What the...
- E-learning. // Internet Business;Feb2002, p13
Reports the development of an online training project by the Royal Bank of Scotland and Epic Group for branch managers in Great Britain. Details of the access to the online training; Contents of the training program; Information on the company investment on electronic learning.
- Ex-RBS manager facing jail term over Â£3m mortgage fraud. Ray, Devraj // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);12/ 9/2013, p1
The article reports that Andrew Ratnage, former relationship manager at Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), accused of inflating valuations to obtain mortgages on properties, is facing a possible jail sentence after pleading guilty to two counts relating to a three million British pounds mortgage fraud.
- RBS appoints new chief financial officer. Thomas, Paul // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);4/4/2014, p6
The article announces the appointment of Ewen Stevenson as the chief financial officer of the Royal Bank of Scotland.