- The price of good practice. Gray, Jean // Nursing Standard;11/9/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the recognition of former Great Britain National Health Service (NHS) workforce director David Amos for the line he took on diversity and equality in human resources policies when he addressed a conference of NHS managers in London, England. Career background of Amos; Achievements and...
- Watershed year for medicine. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);10/1/88, Vol. 297 Issue 6652, p816
Focuses on the implications of medico-political meetings for medical education in Great Britain. Funds for National Health Service; Primary care between the British Medical Association and the government; Translation of the association policy.
- BMA meets ministers on NHS review. MacPherson, Gordon // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);6/24/89, Vol. 298 Issue 6689, p1665
Focuses on the appearance of Minister Clarke on British Medical Associations conferences. Discussion on National Health Service Review; Introduction of financial contracts; Need for better information systems.
- FROM THE CCHMS. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);2/11/1984, Vol. 288 Issue 6415, p500
Highlights the conference of the Central Committee for Hospital Medical (CCHM) Services on the management modification of the National Health Service in Great Britain. Provisions of the Griffiths' Report; Perception differences on the report among physicians; Opposition of CCHM on the...
- Working Papers: Fewer Demands on Clinicians' Time. Brown, R.G.S. // British Medical Journal;7/12/1975, Vol. 3 Issue 5975, p81
Focuses on the final session of the Chichester Conference of the National Health Service organization in Great Britain. Discussion on the status of natural units of health organization; Sense of professional identification among the members; Delegation to divisions and working units.
- The Week. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);7/22/89, Vol. 298 Issue 6693, p224
Views of the author on the conference on the National Health Service (NHS) in Great Britain. Implication of the General Medical Council election on doctors; Achievement of the NHS; Aspect of the NHS review that alarms hospital doctors.
- Another glossy flyer. Drife, James Owen // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);07/16/96, Vol. 313 Issue 7048, p57
Comments on the 1996 conference of Parasitic Productions, in association with the National Association of Health Authorities & Trusts, on the National Health Service. Program for the event; Underlying purpose of the conference; Recognition of importance of ensuring that discussions are...
- New tender workshops announced. // British Dental Journal;8/1/2009, Vol. 207 Issue 3, p100
The article offers information on a series of practical and interactive two-day workshops on how to tender for National Health Service (NHS) contracts conducted by the British Dental Association in collaboration with Henry Schein Inc. to be held on August 27-28, 2009 in London, England,...
- The NHS as 'Civil Association'. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that a conference will be conducted by the health professionals and philosophers to discuss the role of the National Health Service of Great Britain.