- Firm's focus is industry execs. // Contractor Magazine;Oct2003, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p27
Highlights the pricing model introduced by MECHdata's findMeP, the executive search division of the mechanical, electrical and plumbing industry resource, for executive search services. Features of the plan, according to Mike Fitzgerald, VP/general manager of the company; Focus of the company.
- "Kein Platz fÃ¼r Egomanen". Düthmann, Christiane // Lebensmittel Zeitung;4/25/2014, Issue 17, p0034
An interview is presented with Ralf Blomeier, human resources executive at the German food corporation Dr. Oetker. When asked about the training of executives at the company, Blomeier refers to the internal 18 month long training, which costs the company 100.000 Euro per trainee. Topics...
- Merseyside favours electrification. // Rail Business Intelligence;11/17/2005, Issue 258, p3
The article reports that Merseyside PTE favors the introduction of high-quality electric train services, according to the company's director of resources Jim Barclay. The executive commented on several areas in England where the company plans to introduce the service. Another project may require...
- Lawgic's Software Alerts Employers To Legal Risks of Running a Business. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Aug99, Vol. 100 Issue 4, p100
Introduces Lawgic Publishing Company's TrainSoft software for human resource professionals and employment lawyers. Features of the product; Advantages.
- A Solid Foundation. Carnell, Mike // Quality Progress;Jan2005, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p66
The article focuses on Six Sigma, which is typically accompanied by a conversation around top management buy-in and the fiat that it is a top-down initiative. When a company declares it is doing Six Sigma, there is, by definition, some level of executive support. A company will not hire...
- Training resources. // People Management;3/21/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p58
Introduces several training resources. Features of the `Disciplinary Interview' guide; Free video released by Melrose company; Aims of the modular multimedia introduced by Birkbeck College in London.
- Shaking Things Up. Fox, Adrienne // HR Magazine;Sep2005, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p14
Introduces a series of articles on human resource executives.
- ONE OF A KIND. JONES, KATHRYN // Manufacturing Today;Summer2009, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p78
The article features Jamestown, New York-based Resource Center--Allied Industries and the employment opportunities it offers to people with disabilities. According to executive director and chief executive officer (CEO), supporting such individuals is a mission of the Resource Center. The...
- Corporate profiles. // World Trade;Jan98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p80
Provides several profiles of corporate key executives and companies introducing people, companies, endeavors and innovations important to international trade. Services offered by Mitsui OSK Lines, Ltd.; P&O Containers and Nedlloyd Lines' merger; How Roadway Express Inc. progress in 1997.