Take it or leave it
- Occupational salary levels for white-collar workers, 1982. Sieling, Mark S. // Monthly Labor Review;Oct82, Vol. 109 Issue 10, p30
Discusses the average salaries of employees in selected white-collar occupations in private establishments in the U.S. as of March 1982. Percent increases in average salaries by work level category; Characteristic of white-collar workers; Pay levels of journeyman and senior levels of...
- Fighting the Paper Chase. Byron, Christopher; White, Sara; Bolte, Gisela // Time;
The article reports on the experimentation with office automation by companies to improve white collar productivity in the U.S. It states that office automation is making strides in clerical and lower-level administrative workers but the real gain is destined to come from getting management...
- Unions do more to lure white collar workers. // Banking;Nov71, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p15
Reports on white collar organizing of labor unions in 1971 in the U.S. Data from the Bureau of National Affairs 'White Collar Report'; Unions involved in white collar organizing.
- Regional pay differentials in white-collar occupations. Zeman, Harry F. // Monthly Labor Review;Jan71, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p53
Reports on trends relevant to regional pay differentials in white-collar jobs in the United States. Factors that contribute to major differentials; Method of analysis; Examination of statistics.
- WHITE-COLLAR SALARIES RISE 6.2 PERCENT. Caramela, Edward J. // Monthly Labor Review;Jan71, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p57
Reports on the average increase in the wages of white-collar employees in the United States during the year ending in June 1970. Rates of increase according to job sectors.
- Sharp rise in 1978 white-collar pay characterized by wide variations. Zoltek, Robin // Monthly Labor Review;Nov78, Vol. 101 Issue 11, p37
Analyzes the variations in the increase in white-collar wages in the U.S. in 1978. Salary structures within establishments; Dispersion in clerical levels.
- WHITE COLLAR UNIONIZATION IS SLOWER. // Training & Development Journal;Jan1969, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the success of white collar unionization in the United States. Tabulation and analysis of National Labor Relations Board election for the first half of 1968 by the White Collar Report of the Bureau of National Affairs Inc.; Total number of elections in bargaining units won by unions;...
- inside the office of... Cox, Justin // Hill;7/16/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 83, p19
The article profiles Erin Allweiss, communications director at the office of Oregon Representative Earl Blumenauer.
- MORE THAN HALF OF NEW JOBS BY 1990 WILL BE IN WHITE-COLLAR OCCUPATIONS. Burns, John E. // Industrial Management;Jul/Aug80, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p30
Looks into the status of employees and managers in an industry in the U.S. Relationship between employees and managers; Growth of white collar positions in the country; Demand for both full-time and part-time sales workers in the retail trade.