- Unilever forum `undemocratic' claim unions. Thatcher, Mike // People Management;05/18/95, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p9
States that Unilever is attempting to use the `voluntary agreements' provision in the European works council directive to establish an alternative European forum. Unilever's reasons for avoiding consultation with British trade unions; Union's opinion on Unilever's proposal; Comparison of...
- Unilever's unions furious over Â£5bn share windfall. Walsh, Jennie // People Management;3/11/1999, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p20
Reports on criticisms from the European works council and trade unions of Unilever against the decision of the company to give its shareholders a special dividend, as of March 1999. List of trade unions involved in the campaign against the move of Unilever; Background on the shareholder special...
- Consumables: REPORTERS Notebook. // Drug Store News;8/27/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p78
The article offers news briefs related to supplier in 2012 including the introduction of Nectresse zero-calorie sweetener from McNeil Nutritionals, the agreement between McLane Co. Inc. and Meadowbrook Meat Co. and the definitive agreement signed by Unilever Group for the sale of its portfolio.
- Solazyme signs supply deals with Unilever and Goulston. RAMESH, DEEPTI; COONS, REBECCA // Chemical Week;10/14/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 26, p12
The article reports on commercial supply agreements signed by algal oils producer Solazyme with consumer goods manufacturer Unilever and high-performance fiber lubricants producer Goulston Technologies.
- Â£4m Unilever deal for Atchison Topeka. // Motor Transport;11/22/2007, p3
The article reports that the four million British pound contract of food ingredients distributor, Atchison Topeka with Unilever's ice cream division has been renewed, which reportedly confirms the company as a successful food ingredients distribution specialist.
- IBM, Unilever Sign 5-Year Procurement Outsourcing Contract. // EmergingMarketsNOW;12/28/2007, p10
The article reports on a five-year procurement outsourcing contract won by IBM to integrate and standardize Unilever's procurement activities across Latin America. Under the contract, IBM will manage the procurement of various products and services of Unilever Latin America including office...
- RPM wins trio of drives for food brands. // Event;Apr2002, p8
Deals with the contracts won by brand expertise agency RPM for McVities company and Unilever Bestfoods company. Value of the events to be developed by the agency; Number of consumers to be targeted by the Mini Cheddars campaign; Information on the tour for the Flora spread of Unilever...
- Unilever Sale. Nagel, Andrea // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/9/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 119, p6
Reports that Unilever PLC has agreed to sell four of its home care brands to Lehman Brothers Merchant Banking Partners LP.
- Unilever cuts global comms contracts from 300 to one. Simons, Mike // Computer Weekly;11/7/2002, p2
Reports on a 700 million pound seven-year contract between Great Britain-based telecommunication companies Unilever PLC and British Telecom PLC to manage the entire global communications of Unilever. Operations of Unilever; Benefits offered by the contract to Unilever; Provision for British...