- Software bits. Starcke, Alice M. // HR Magazine;May97, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p47
Provides information on several software for human resource management. `Compliance Pro,' by Your Employment Risk Solutions; `Affirmative Action Planning,' by PRI Associates Incorporated; `Easy AAP Software for Windows,' by C. Alexander and Associates; `Policies Now! 5.0,' by Knowledge Point;...
- Employee Service 2.0 debuts. Gray, Lloyd // PC Week;12/15/97, Vol. 14 Issue 52, p69
Presents information on Edify Corp.'s Human resources automation software called Employee Service System 2.0. Features; Price; Contact point.
- HR Software Angles for a Promotion. McCausland, Richard // Accounting Technology;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p40
Reports on the versatility of human resources automation in the U.S. Use of payroll service bureaus with outsourcing; Accounts on the hefty percentage of small and mid-sized businesses; Stimulation of the human resource software sales.
- Web-based HR software trickles down. Nacinovich, Mark // Accounting Technology;Aug98, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p45
Reviews the Web-based human resources computer software `Imperativ HRMS,' from Best Software company.
- Skills Assessment. // HR Magazine;Sep2006, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p175
This article reports on Financial Outcome Assessment, an online software tool developed and launched by the Perth Leadership Institute designed to help employers measure and identify the financial skills and competence of executive- and management-level employees. This new assessment tool is...
- Edify takes self-service route in latest HR suite. Kerstetter, Jim // PC Week;12/09/96, Vol. 13 Issue 49, p27
Reports that in December 1996, Edify Corp. announced its Edify Employee Service System, a set of self-service human resources application that can be accessed via the World Wide Web or intranets. Applications included; Features; Price; Platforms supported; Company contact information.
- New Training Tools. // Training & Development Journal;May88, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p105
Presents training tools for use in the field of manpower training and development. Features of the interactive, IBM compatible software Computer Managed Instruction from TenCORE; Ability of the Active Management Training Program from MTS Group to emphasize human resources; Design of...
- Target the big boys. Wright, Catherine // TVB Europe;Jul2001, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p11
Focuses on the operations of Sintec Media software company in Israel. Details of the OnAir software product of the firm; How the company studied the needs in the software market; Information on the human resource of Sintec.
- PeopleSoft hits fork in road at user conference. Holt, Stannie // InfoWorld;08/30/99, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p10
Focuses on the human resource software business of PeopleSoft company. Growth of the company's loyal user base; Importance of electronic commerce and portal strategy for the company; Future plans of the company.