New products and services
- KSK Kommando SpezialkrÃ¤fte - Facit Omnia Voluntas (The will is decisive). // Military Technology;2015, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p97
The article presents the views of Dag Baehr, Commander of Germany's special operation forces (SOF) military unit KSK Kommando SpezialkrÃ¤fte, regarding military equipments of the German SOF unit. He mentions the possibility of replacement of the G22 sniper rifle and procurement of the G36...
- Biting the bullet. Fallon, K. // Architectural Record;Sep1991, Vol. 179 Issue 9, p42
Examines multimedia and automated instruction in architecture. Discusses the operation of the Electronic Visualization Laboratory (EVL) at the University of Illinois at Chicago and the Software Technologies Research Center (SofTech) it's spawned. Using EVL; Equipment; Training; Instruction.
- Elbit Wins Contract To Deliver Live Combat Training Systems To Poland Special Forces. Abott, Richard // Defense Daily;11/10/2015, Vol. 268 Issue 29, p6
The article reports that a contract won by Elbit Systems Ltd., an Israel-based international defense electronics company, deliver live combat training system and equipment to Poland's Special Operations Forces (SOF).
- Behind Friendly Lines: Enforcing the Need for a Joint SOF Staff Officer. Schreiber, Steven P.; Metzgar, Greg E.; Mezhir, Stephen R. // Military Review;May/Jun2004, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p2
Discusses the need for special operations forces (SOF) staff officers in the U.S. Factors that have resulted in the expansion of the U.S. Special Operations Command and SOF roles and missions; Training requirements of SOF; Areas that need emphasis in SOF education and training.
- Special Operations Need Their Own Ships. Duyos III, Rafael E. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Nov2008, Vol. 134 Issue 11, p72
The article focuses on the material and organizational changes needed by the U.S. Special Operations Forces (SOF) for the maritime special operations. It states that the Naval Special Warfare Command has no designated, independent platforms to carry out its mission. It discusses the need of the...
- The legal aspects of equipment-safety training. Seifert, James J. // Grounds Maintenance;Feb98, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p69
Presents key issues vital in the training of employees for the safe use of turf equipment. Guarding of employees against hazards; Hazard warnings; Proper training of the equipment operator; Precautions to eliminate the possibility of any equipment-related accidents; Creation of a formal...
- New Training Tools. // Training & Development Journal;Dec75, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p49
Presents products and equipment used for training employees. Performance reviews; Cassette storage; Job enrichment product.
- HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT ABSTRACTS. DeCrow, Roger // Training & Development Journal;May71, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p52
Presents abstracts of articles on employee training and development. Evolution of experimental format for training manpower personnel; Commercial apprenticeship; Equipment-device task commonality analysis and transfer of training.
- BUILDING THE POOR MAN'S JCET: Promoting U.S. and Partner Nation SOF Interoperability while supporting SOF-CF interdependence at the Joint Multinational Readiness Center. RUSSO, PETE // Special Warfare: The Professional Bulletin of the John F. Kenned;Apr-Jun2015, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p05
The article focuses on the Integrated Global Special Operations Forces (SOF) Network for the U.S. and partner-nation SOF interoperability, and interdependence between SOF and conventional forces (CF). It mentions training of SOF through joint combined exchange training (JCET) program and Combat...