Using multimedia to help employees avoid errors
- Annual meetings bridge members, unify associations. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Jul2001, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p31
Highlights the 2001 International Association of Healthcare Central Service & Material Management annual meet. Information on the rating of items evaluated in a survey during the meeting; Significance of the addition of chapters in California and Virginia; Relationships with national healthcare...
- Tire Society meeting to coincide with ITEC. // Rubber & Plastics News;8/20/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p3
Highlights the Tire Society annual meeting in Akron, Ohio. Interaction between the Tire Society and the International Tire Exhibition and Conference during the meeting; List of speakers of the Tire Society meeting; Benefit of the back-to-back conference on the rubber industry.
- STATE OF AIHEC AND COLLEGE FUND PRESENTED. // Tribal College Journal;Fall2002, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p47
Highlights the convention of the American Indian Higher Education Consortium in South Dakota. Emphasis on the role of students to change the history of Indian Education; Attendance of students, faculty and administrators from tribal colleges; Advocacy to increase funding for technical assistance.
- Symposium draws 500. // Business Insurance;10/1/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 40, p10
Reports the attendance of the 20th annual International Society of Certified Employee Benefit Specialists Symposium in Boston, Massachusetts.
- CTAM focuses on cable competition. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;7/17/95, Vol. 125 Issue 29, p34
Reports on the 1995 convention of the Cable Television Administration and Marketing Society (CTAM). Course on branding; Competition from telephone companies and other service providers; Organization's constituency.
- Alternative markets, fiduciary liability, and E&O among issues addressed during PLUS eighth... // Insurance Advocate;12/9/95, Vol. 106 Issue 48, p6
Reports on the 1995 meeting of the Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS) in Chicago, Illinois. Variety of topics discussed; Moderators and speakers; Panel presentations.
- Philanthropy: Now, more than ever. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/1/93, Vol. 40 Issue 44, p46
Features the Long Island, New York Chapter of the National Society of Fund Raising Executives' (LINSFRE) Philanthropy Day on November 8, 1993. Main objectives of LINSFRE; Membership benefits; Purpose of Philanthropy Day; Honorees of the awards luncheon; Recipients of the Gilbert Tilles Award.
- Connors, Imperato speaks at LINSFRE luncheon. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/29/95, Vol. 42 Issue 22, p61
Reports on the speech of fundraisers Nancy Connors and Stephen Imperato in the Long Island Chapter of the National Society of Fund Raising Executives (LINSFRE) luncheon. Connor's expertise in capital campaign; Imperato's fund raising experience for hospitals; Schedule of LINSFRE luncheon.
- ASTD conference sponsor showcase. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/28/95, Vol. 42 Issue 35, p17
Reports on the 1995 conference of the Long Island, New York chapter of the American Society for Training and Development. Creation of the Long Island Best In Training Awards; Categories; Sponsors.
- Gooden to address LINSFRE meeting. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/29/96, Vol. 43 Issue 18, p51
Reports that the Long Island Chapter of the National Society of Fund Raising Executive's Planned Giving Council will hold its next annual meeting on May 9, 1996.