Training for trainers
- Training for trainers. // People Management;07/25/96, Vol. 2 Issue 15, p42
Presents a list of training events for personnel managers. Techniques for audience involvement; Foundation course for trainers from the Institute of Personnel and Development; Professional presentation skills package.
- Training resources. // People Management;07/25/96, Vol. 2 Issue 15, p50
Presents a list of training packages for employees. Workbook for managers on overcoming resistance to change; Anti- Discrimination Training Resource Pack for managers; Activities for improving customer service package from Gower; Cost of each training package.
- Training for trainees. // People Management;10/10/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 20, p49
Presents some workshops for trainers in Europe. Master Trainer Programme at Divonne-les-Bains, France; GBS Training at London; Tack Training International at London.
- Firms face leadership skills gap. // People Management;03/20/97, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p15
Explains that Great Britain's human resources (HR) profession will need to develop better ways of finding and training company leaders of the future if it is to head off a predicted leadership crisis. Comments of HR executives on effect of poor training skills to HR profession; Company set up...
- Call for annual training reports. Roberts, Zoe // People Management;4/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p11
Focuses on a report by the Council for Excellence in Management and Leadership, which was presented at the CIPD Scottish Partnership's Annual Conference in Dunblane. Management and leadership training proposals of the council; Development of a national framework to assess the capabilities of...
- Courses round-up. // People Management;2/23/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p51
Presents information on a list of training programs for human resources managers in Britain. Details on course outline; Duration of training; Cost of the course; Schedule and venue of the program.
- Training. // People Management;01/28/99, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p13
Presents information on training of employees. Information on a national vocational qualification in training and development strategy for senior human resource managers; Amount of increase in the allowance of trainees on government-supported schemes; Information on national employers that...
- Training supervisors to manage teleworkers. Grensing-Pophal, Lin // HR Magazine;Jan1999, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p67
Provides information on supervisory training skills essential to personnel management. Advantages of supervisor training programs; Team training considerations; Staff training.
- Training for trainers. // People Management;10/23/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 21, p68
Provides information on training programmes of several personnel management companies which are designed for personnel management trainers in Great Britain. Training on communication and counselling skills from the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD); Training on internal consultancy;...