Row follows PepsiCo works council deal
- Union court threat if PepsiCo will not talk. Overell, Stephen // People Management;6/12/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 12, p13
Focuses on the stand of Pepsico's managers that the company's demerger will not affect its controversial works council deal. Accusation against the deal; Consequence if the company refuses to discuss any changes; Belief of European trade unions on their strong membership in the snack foods...
- The region: Burma. // Asian Business Review;Mar1997, p13
Reports on PepsiCo's severance of business links with Burma.
- Pizza Hut hungry for data. Hume, S. // Advertising Age;6/22/92, Vol. 63 Issue 25, p4
Reports that PepsiCo is increasing its involvement in database marketing as its Pizza Hut unit starts gathering names. Test program now running asking consumers to sign up for a Pizza Hut Value Card; Details of the discounts; Intended to identify and reward loyal customers; Must provide basic...
- KFC squawks as Pizza Hut tries chicken. Hume, Scott // Advertising Age;7/27/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 30, p1
Discusses Pizza Hut's plans to test market whole, cooked chicken despite the dismay of some Kentucky Fried Chicken franchises as they are both PepsiCo units. Pizza Hut chicken program titled `Project Feathers'; Another source of competition from own parent company; Many upset that PepsiCo let...
- Pepsi's total beverage plans brings success. J.N.F. // Beverage Industry;Jun94, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p36
Presents a corporate profile on PepsiCo Incorporated. Sales from 1992 to 1993; Market share; Marketing schemes; Advertising promotions; Investment promotions.
- `The old battles are still raging'. K.P.K. // Beverage Industry;Oct95, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p17
Reports on the product development being made by Pepsi-Cola Co. Innovations to be made in its ready-to-drink segment; Reactions of several beverage industries on the innovations being made by Pepsi; Forecast on the strong performance of the ready-to-drink products; Rivalry between Coke and Pepsi.
- PepsiCo. coolers to flow into TRU. // Drug Store News;2/12/96, Vol. 18 Issue 3, pFM4
Reports on PepsiCo.'s announcement that it will install beverage cooler in Toys `R' Us stores over five years starting 1996.
- Garden design at PepsiCo. // Horticulture;Jul86, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p30
British garden designer Russell Page's last work is the arrangement of sculpture and plants at the world headquarters of PepsiCo, Inc. in Purchase, NY. INSET: If you go..
- Making small talk. Caudron, Shari // Industry Week/IW;05/18/98, Vol. 247 Issue 10, p54
Focuses on the art of small talk, referencing to Indra Nooyi, senior vice president of strategic planning for PepsiCo Incorporated. Background information on Nooyi on her move to the United States from Madras India in the late 1970s; Comments from Nooyi; Reference to the book `What Do I Say...