Organisational glue can solve a sticky issue
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;1/23/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p67
Presents news on Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) as of January 2003. Call for research papers for presentation at the 2003 Professional Standards conference; Information on CIPD Black Country branch's conference on stress management; Features of the CIPD 2003 reward...
- Take Your Pick: Three SHRM Conferences. McConnell, Beth // HR Magazine;Feb2006, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p135
The article offers information on three conferences organized by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) in the U.S. in March 2006, including the 23rd Annual Employment Law & Legislative Conference, the 29th Annual Conference & Exposition of the SHRM Global Forum and SHRM Employment...
- ON WITH THE SHOW. Sparrow, Stephanie // Training Magazine;Oct2004, p28
Presents highlights of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development conference and exhibition held in Yorkshire, England from October 27 to 29, 2004. Themes featured by exhibitors; Information on center of development activities launched by Right Training.
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // South Carolina Business;May2007, p40
The article presents a calendar of events in South Carolina in the fall of 2007. The Legislative Agenda Task Force Meeting will be conducted on May 10 in Columbia. The 17th Annual Human Resources Conference will be held on May 2-4 in Hilton Head Island. The Environmental Tech Committee Meeting...
- 365 DÃAS POR Y PARA LOS RECURSOS HUMANOS. // Capital Humano;jul/ago2013, Vol. 26 Issue 278, p06
No abstract available.
- Calendar. // Employee Benefit News Canada;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p34
Presents schedules of events related to employee benefits in Canada until June 2005. Conference of the Human Resources Professionals Association in Ontario; Program highlights of the 2005 Learning Analytics Symposium; Theme of the 2005 Government Human Resources Conference.
- Status update. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;5/7/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p65
The article reports that over 100 human resources (HR) professionals have upgraded their Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) membership during the HRD conference held in April 2009 in Great Britain. These HR professionals ascended from graduate to chartered membership or...
- Conference Puts Health Care Under Microscope. McConnell, Beth // HR Magazine;Feb2005, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p125
Previews the Society for Human Resource Management's 22nd Annual Employment Law and Legislative Conference to be held in Washington D.C. in March 2005. Discussion on health care trends in the U.S. by former speaker of House of Representatives Newt Gingrich and political analyst Eleanor Clift;...
- DIARY. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Jun2009, p75
The article offers information on several conferences including 1st Middle East Conference on Training and HR Development in Insurance on June 17-18, 2009, 16th Annual International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS) conference on October 21-24, 2009, and 2009 International Association...