A refreshing angle on staff education
- Britvic buys Red Devil to battle Red Bull might. Rogers, Daniel // Marketing (00253650);8/22/2002, p3
Reports the relaunching of the Red Devil energy drink from Britvic Soft Drinks in Europe. Endorser of the product; Market share of the energy drink product; Brand competition of the product.
- WHEN THE BUBBLE BURSTS. Johnson, Branwell // Marketing Week;12/6/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p24
Reports the demand of Britvic Soft Drink for challenging advertising to support its Tango brand in Great Britain. Review of the company to the advertising account of the Tango product; Chance given to HHCL & Partners agency by the company for the promotion of the product; Declination of the...
- Britivic calls for ad review in bid to revive Tango. Rogers, Daniel // Marketing (00253650);11/29/2001, p1
Reports the move of Britvic, softdrink company to review the advertising for its flagship Tango softdrink brand in Great Britain. Purpose for the move; Extent of market competition for the Tango brand.
- Refreshing lift for Britvic. // Food Manufacture;Nov2010, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p74
The article offers information on the truck business operations Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd. in Lutterworth, Leicestershire in England.
- Back to basics puts the fizz into BRITVIC. Brown, Ted // Credit Management;Mar1999, p26
Discusses the Britvic Soft Drinks' `Back to basics' philosophy of credit management. Means by which objectives are achieved; Credit lines; Twin requirements.
- Britvic plans to lure men in viral J20 campaign. // Precision Marketing;3/7/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p3
Reports on the reaffirmation of the commitment of Britvic Soft Drinks to viral marketing. Launching of the company's J20 brand.
- Britvic SMS blitz to boost Tango ad push. // Precision Marketing;5/3/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 31, p1
Deals with the plan of Britvic Soft Drinks to reinvigorate its Tango brand through a major SMS data capture initiative. Information on the initiative devised by Triangle; Target market of Tango; Comments from Tango brand controller Janine Chandler.
- Fizzing with ideas. Exon, Mike // Design Week;10/25/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p17
Profiles Andrew Marsden, a category director of Britvic Soft Drinks. Drinks brands marketed by Britvic; Areas at Britvic managed by Marsden; Career background of Marsden; Educational background of Marsden.
- UNDEAD CERT. // Packaging News;Oct2010, p3
A photograph depicting the Halloween-themed packaging of Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd.'s Tango product is presented.