- Sexual harassment manual for managers and supervisors. // Women's International Network News;Winter92, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p51
Presents a manual for managers and supervisors on how to deal with sexual harassment in the workplace. How to know when sexual conduct is unwelcome; Examples of sexual harassment; Conducting a sexual harassment investigation.
- Creating a sexual harassment training program. Zachary, Mary-Kathryn // Supervision;Feb96, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p3
Reports that in some states employers are required to provide sexual harassment information to employees. Steps to be taken in developing the program; Implementation of the program.
- Online Option for Harassment Training. Chlanda, Sandy // Training & Development;Jun99, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p55
Focuses on the online training manual for employees, `Preventing Sexual Harassment,' by New Media Learning.
- Police department efforts to deter sexual harassment. Heckeroth, Sally E.; Barker, A. Michael // USA Today Magazine;Jul97, Vol. 126 Issue 2626, p64
Discusses the sexual harassment policies of police departments in the United States. The history of complaints of sexual harassment or discrimination; The differences that a properly and consistently implemented policy can make; Programs that departments should implement; Items of a truly...
- He said.. She said... SEXUAL HARASSMENT AS A SOURCE OF EPL CLAIMS. PERSKY, JON // Resources Magazine;Summer2012, p30
The article focuses on sexual harassment in the workplace as a source of employment practices liability (EPL) claims. It discusses the quid pro qou, which is an exchange of a thing to another, and hostile work environment. It states that sexual harassment can include unwelcome sexual advances,...
- Guidebook on Harassment Prevention Due Out. Hoff, David J. // Education Week;01/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p20
Reports on the plan of the United States Department of Education and the National Association of Attorneys General to release a guidebook on school harassment prevention. Importance of anti-harassment policies; Comment on the guidebook.
- A Word on Employee Handbooks. CROUSS, KATHRYN S. // BusinessWest;8/11/2014, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p32
In this article, the author suggest the employers to include the topics in the hand books or manuals for employee. It mentions that the topics that employers should focus on including sexual harassment policy for employees, policy for the usage of Internet and e-mails that at workplace and...
- Army fields sexual harassment prevention handbooks. Johnson, Tonya // Officer;Sep99, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p47
Reports on the United States Army's distribution of two versions of a handbook called `Human Dignity--The Prevention of Sexual Harassment'. Focus of the handbooks; Target readers.
- Hiring and firing: letting them go. Schwartz, Al // Contractor Magazine;Nov2013, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p14
In this article, the author discusses management of employees in heating and ventilation industry of the U.S. He informs that through the 1950s and early 1960s, the employees were not fired on the basis of sex discrimination or sexual harassments. He further suggests providing printed manuals to...