- New products and services. // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p51
Presents products and services dealing with corporate training. Audio tape on construction regulations; Plan of the Leadership Trust to open a new training and conference center; Workshops and workbooks produced by the Center for Quality and Manufacturing and Oxford Innovation; Launching of a...
- New products and services. // People Management;11/16/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p48
Highlights various products and services related to human resource management. Loose-leaf binder from Gower discussing techniques for a productive meeting; Learning modules from Institute of Management with Pitman Publishing; Brain-Teasers for Trainers package.
- Your learning technology primer. Caudron, Shari // Personnel Journal;Jun96, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p120
Presents a guide to personnel management technology. Types; Applications; Product support; User benefits; Performance. INSETS: Glossary of training technology terms.;Deliver just-in-time training through CD-ROMs, by S.C.;New hires exchange classrooms for computers..
- What's new. Brooks, Susan Sonnesyn // HRMagazine;Jan94, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p123
Features resources of interest to human resource management. Productivity-Quality Systems' quality-improvement training system called Total Quality Transformation; Institute of Applied Management & Law's training videotape called `Family and Medical Leave Act'; BNA Communications Inc.'s video...
- What's new. Brooks, Susan Sonnesyn // HRMagazine;Jul94, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p108
Features resources of interest to human resource management. Includes Meridian Education Corp.'s `Business Ethics' training videos; National Committee for Quality Assurance's release of the final version of HEDIS 2.0 healthcare database; MicroTrac's just-in-time staffing system called RESTRAC...
- What's new. Brooks, Susan Sonnesyn // HR Magazine;Mar95, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p137
Provides information about available software, books and services for human resource management professionals. Society Investment Management's Prism software; HRCOMM on-line network; Alexander Hamilton Institute's `Performance Appraisals: The Ongoing Legal Nightmare' guidebook; Human Resource...
- What's new. Brooks, Susan Sonnesyn // HRMagazine;May95, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p159
Features personnel management resources. Organization Design and Development's Conflict Strategies Inventory software; Arcus Data Security's Staff-On-Site (SOS) service; `Quest to Be the Best' videotapes; More.
- What's new. Brooks, Susan Sonnesyn // HRMagazine;Jul95, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p153
Presents products for human resource management. Includes Knowledge Point's computer software called Descriptions Now!'; Work/Life Net, an online database from Work/Life Enterprises Inc.; Environmentally friendly employee computer programs from the Voucher Corp.
- What's new. Brooks, Susan Sonnesyn // HRMagazine;Sep95, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p154
Introduces equipment and supplies/literature related to human resource management. Includes three new video training programs from corVision Media; Interactive workshop from Two Hands Productions; American Compensation Association's self-study certification seminar titled `Principles of...