- Welsh AD plant success. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Nov2011, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p18
The article features the Afan Advanced Digestion sewage treatment facility built by Dwr Cymru Welsh Water at Port Talbot in Wales.
- Design build firms revealed. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Apr2012, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p1
The article announces the firms chosen by DWR CYMRU Welsh Water to build and design major civils projects in three regions of Wales worth 170 million British pounds including Dawns Construction, Graham Contractors and Alun Griffiths.
- Water logic. // Professional Engineering;04/30/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p7
Reports that Mitsubishi has been awarded a contract from Welsh Water for the supply of various water industry equipment.
- Going un dergrou nd and above ground at CDA. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Nov2015 Supplement Alliances, p21
The article offers information on the Capital Delivery Alliance (CDA) consortium responsible for the design and build of water and wastewater assets of Dwr Cymru Welsh Water above and below ground in the regulatory cycle Asset Management Programme 6 (AMP6) and potentially AMP7.
- Ringing up a telecoms double. Garvey, Anthony // Telecommunications - International Edition;Aug99, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p8
Reports on telecommunications developments in Ireland recent to August 1999. Flotation of Telecom Eireann; Partnership project between the government and Global Crossing.
- Rural town to become telecom showpiece. Garvey, Anthony // Telecommunications - International Edition;Nov97, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p34
Reports on Telecom Eireann's plans to launch a pilot telecommunications project in the rural town of Ennis in County Clare, Ireland. Plans to install personal computers, fax and voicemail facilities at all homes in Ennis; Linkage of homes and businesses via the Internet; Economic impact of the...
- Tapping talent in the water industry. Littlefield, David // People Management;02/09/95, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p41
Part III. Looks at how the Welsh Water company devised and implemented a training strategy for its information technology project. Changes in the water and sewer paper-based charts; Selection and examination of chosen manpower of the project; Features of training courses of manpower;...
- Welsh Water profits and payouts up. // Utility Week;6/20/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p41
The article reports that pre-tax profit at Welsh Water increased by 700 per cent for the year ended March 31, 2008. Welsh Water achieved its goal of reducing gearing, with net debt to regulatory capital value down 27 percent. Gearing was 72 per cent, a reduction of more than 20 per cent since...
- Welsh Water faces crypto rap. Mair, Vibeka // Utility Week;6/29/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p8
The article reports on the decision of the Drinking Water Inspectorate to prosecute Welsh Water for the outbreak of cryptosporidium in November 2005 in north Wales. The contamination led to an outbreak of cryptosporidiosis in north Wales during the winter of 2005 which affected 231 people,...