Hard lines for careers advisers
- Pressure on for free adult careers advice. Thatcher, Mike // People Management;3/21/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p6
Reports on the proposal of the National Advisory Council for Careers and Educational Guidance (NACCEG) to extend Department for Education and Employment's (DfEE) guidance provision. How adults seeking career counselling will benefit from the proposal; Counselling services offered by NACCEG; How...
- Multiculturalism, citizenship and the Canadian nation: A... Kordan, Bohdan S. // Canadian Ethnic Studies;1997, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p136
Criticizes the Multiculturalism Program Review by the Canadian Ethnocultural Council (CEC). Background information on CEC; Alterations in the program's design; Response of the federal government on the program.
- Join the quest for excellence. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;5/15/95, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p30
Reports on the announcement by the Mohawk Valley Quality Improvement Council of the release of applications for the 1995 Quest for Excellence Awards. Assessing senior executive leadership; Strategic planning; Number of hours of review from a panel of experts.
- People news. // Farmer Cooperatives;Dec95, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p9
Reports on the announcement made by the Cooperative Development Foundation (CDF) for the 1996 inductees in April 1996. Elected president for Atlantic Diary Cooperatives; Greg Babcock succeed Jay Grady; Gary Hanman named to Dairy Export Board.
- The role, purpose and future of CCC. Binford, Tom // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/1/95, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p7A
Opinion. Comments on the role, purpose and future of the Corporate Community Council. Background information; Members; Reduction on the participation of corporate leaders; Restriction on financial support to new initiatives; Planning and goal-setting function of the Greater Indiana Progress...
- TALKING BLUE SKIES. // Community Care;3/26/2009, Issue 1763, p62
The article presents an answer to a question on restructuring of community welfare councils and its impact on the job of a middle manager.
- Community Board No. 10 installs new officers. Connors, Cathy // New York Amsterdam News;9/3/94, Vol. 85 Issue 36, p4
Reports that Community Board No. 10 new officers and members will tour its catchment area in New York City on September 7, 1994 to continue reviewing needs and assessments. Itinerary; Government and elected officials invited to the installation of the new officers to be held at The Studio...
- CIBA. // Westchester County Business Journal;09/02/96, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p20
Reports on Ciba Volunteer Council's 1996 Back-to-School Clothes for Kids campaign. Organization of council working in conjunction with the Volunteer Council; Commitment to business and community issues; Fundraising project for American Cancer Society's Breast Cancer Awareness walk.
- IT'S OUR JOB TO COMMUNICATE. Hooke, Geoff // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Sep2004, Vol. 34 Issue 9, Special section p1
Introduces a series of articles on the involvement of the British Safety Industry Federation with exhibitions in Great Britain and other countries and the Product Innovation Award Scheme.