Age groups cheered by Labour vow
- EMPLOYERS NEED TO COME TO TERMS WITH AN AGEING WORKFORCE. Whyteleaf, Pam // Professional Manager;May2010, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p14
The article focuses on planned policy revisions of Great Britain regarding its ageing workforce and the retirement of older employees. Labour leader Harriet Harman asserts that older employees in their 60s, 70s and 80s should be allowed to work. It mentions that Age Concern England and the...
- Age Concern in hunt for agency. Stones, John // Marketing Week;9/4/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p11
Reports on the selection of an advertising agency to handle the media planning account of Age Concern in Great Britain. Launch of television advertising; Invitation of the elderly to become members of charity; Services offered by the organization.
- Charity launches benefit campaign. // Community Care;4/11/2002, Issue 1417, p15
Highlights the number of older people in Great Britain who do not receive their benefits according to the charity group Age Concern. Number of older people eligible for income support who do not claim benefits; Activities launched by the charity to help older people.
- Charity welcomes inquiry into `do not resuscitate' orders. // Australian Nursing Journal;Jun2000, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p17
Reports that the Great Britain charity, Age Concern, has welcomed a government inquiry into the use of `do not resuscitate' instructions on patient records. Experience of Jill Baker related to the move.
- Age should be a concern for all. Chomka, Stefan // Food Manufacture;Mar2003, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p56
Describes the training course offered by Age Concern for manufacturers to understand the necessity of developing products and packaging for older people. Need to fully realize problems that older people face when considering package design.
- Age Concern to launch first big donor initiative. // Precision Marketing;1/17/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p3
Reports on the launch of Age Concern charity's integrated donor recruitment television advertisement campaign. Agency that developed the campaign; Aims of the campaign.
- Age Concern closes final-salary scheme. // Money Marketing;3/7/2002, p8
Reports that the charity group Age Concern of Great Britain has closed its final-salary scheme. Estimation on salary budget to maintain the scheme; Contributions of the charity to money-purchase scheme; Advice of pension experts to firms about final-salary scheme; Benefits of the alternative...
- Pensions handbook from Age Concern. // Money Marketing;10/24/2002, p24
Reports on the pensions handbook to be published by Age Concern aimed at helping people find out more about and make the most out of their pensions.
- Whitewater scoops Age Concern fundraising direct account. Rubach, Emma // Precision Marketing;2/15/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p1
Reports on the appointment of Whitewater agency to handle the fundraising marketing strategy of Age Concern, a charity for the elderly. Task of Age Concern.