Blunkett calls on DfEE staff to back changes
- Community thanks town staff. Campbell, Kristen // Hub (Hay River, NT);5/30/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p3
The article discusses a meeting to appreciate Town Council employees that was held at Ecole Boreale, Hay River, North West Territory and attended by town staff, politicians and community members.
- from the ceo. Wilson, Michael // Benefits Magazine;Feb2013, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p7
The article offers information on the Benefits Conference for Public Employees to be held at the California State Teachers' Retirement System (CalSTRS) headquarters in Sacramento, California on April 16-17, 2013.
- 'Choice agenda' concept can enhance public service, says Muhyiddin. Bernama // Malay Mail;11/ 2/2012, p2
The article discusses the highlights of the 17th Public Service Conference at the National Institute of Public Administration (Intan) held on November 1, 2012 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia that featured Malaysian Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin as keynote speaker.
- CONFERENCES Calendar. // PA Times;Oct2010, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p28
A calendar of events for the U.S. from October 2010 to June 2011 is presented which includes the 22nd Annual ABFM Conference, the 2010 National Conference of The Council of State Governments, and the 79th Annual Conference of Mayors.
- Toynbeejoins CIPR debate. // PRWeek (London);9/30/2011, p15
The article offers information on the Chartered Institute of Public Relations' (CIPR) local public services conference to be held at its Russell Square offices in London, England on October 13-14, 2011.
- Study: Women, leaders of color in demand. // Chicago Citizen;7/14/2010, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p3
The article offers information on Call to Action Summit of the National Urban Fellows (NUF) in Chicago, Illinois in June 2010, which aimed to change the face of public service leadership and participated by several organizations such as Chicago Community Trust and Chicago United.
- New conference on public service delivery to tackle innovation in learning. // Multimedia Information & Technology;Feb2010, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p3
The article offers information on the 2010 Edge Conference to be held on February 25 to 26, 2010 in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Chamber Combines Three Celebrations Into One. Mowed, Michelle // San Diego Business Journal;6/16/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p20
The article offers information on the Chamber of Commerce civil service awards ceremony that will be held on June 19, 2008 at the Holiday Inn on National City Boulevard, California.
- Study: Women, leaders of color in demand. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;7/14/2010, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p3
The article offers information on the Chicago Call to Action Summit that was held in June 2010 in New York City, wherein the initiatives of the National Urban Fellows Call to Action on the public services leadership were heard by Chicago public service leaders.